onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chris Birchall

Twitters

Played the second half for Northampton today in their 4-2 defeat away at Brackley. Apparently looked very unfit.

Incidentally the natives are not happy with Page. Two defeats to Non-League teams and a lot of goals conceded in the process. Apparently his signings have been poor too.

Advert

"Well that was crap. Looks like we have replaced Holmes with a tub of lard. Cresswell and Taylor should be released ASAP. Not sure Revell and Richards up front together is the answer. What happened to last season's football of breaking at pace. This was all slow and predictable."

Sounds familiar!

thanks for his service but i think this is great news, i didnt want him at vale anyway but this has a hint of karma.

i think he will struggle to stay up, anyone who backed this man or rated him highly watch the upcoming months and see what happens is all i am saying.

sounds very familiar but those of us who said similar were castigated for being outspoken about page and called stokies and blasted for not buying a season ticket and staying away when some of the turgid football was virtually unwatchable. he'll be gone by Christmas, bet he says they aren't his players.

sounds very familiar but those of us who said similar were castigated for being outspoken about page and called stokies and blasted for not buying a season ticket and staying away when some of the turgid football was virtually unwatchable. he'll be gone by Christmas, bet he says they aren't his players.

id be surprised if he stays in 1st team management after getting fired

Played the second half for Northampton today in their 4-2 defeat away at Brackley. Apparently looked very unfit.

Incidentally the natives are not happy with Page. Two defeats to Non-League teams and a lot of goals conceded in the process. Apparently his signings have been poor too.

He looked very unfit at Vale, for the past 3 seasons

A lot of League 1 fans think we'll struggle too.

I know a few Vale fans who think we will too. I'm hoping these new players can gel quickly enough and more importantly are good enough for L1. The next few weeks should be interesting if nothing else.

Archived