onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who will be the Vales new manager?

PV1973

Advert

Jaap Stam is now 7/1

It doesn't take much for the markets to move,that will just be fans seeing the rumours and putting a few quid on,if he goes to say 1/4 then we can take notice i would think

Out of all those on here rumoured i still think it will be someone like Hill or Coleman...i did see that Accy fans said Coleman likes to build teams from scratch and he would be doing that here..Hill or Coleman might be a comedown for some after the names linked but at least both like to play attacking football

It doesn't take much for the markets to move,that will just be fans seeing the rumours and putting a few quid on,if he goes to say 1/4 then we can take notice i would think

Out of all those on here rumoured i still think it will be someone like Hill or Coleman...i did see that Accy fans said Coleman likes to build teams from scratch and he would be doing that here..Hill or Coleman might be a comedown for some after the names linked but at least both like to play attacking football

Why? Is he not taking the Reading manager job?

I can't believe people are so full of blind mistrust for a chairman under whom we got promoted and have had 2 top half finishes in league 1 out of 3. He has never sacked a manager and despite his odd moan about the budget he has always been there funding players.

Oh yes, he did "lie" about meeting a dead man and definitely didn't get dates mixed up. Laughable.

I've buried a stiff-un or two and got confused, it's easily done.:blush:

Does it matter if he does well? No club outside a few select ones in the PL could I doubt.

I'd see it as a positive if a club from a higher league came in as it would mean we'd be doing well.

I would not see it as a positive, i'd personally see it more as a for ***** sake someone's had our up and coming manager. then you have the problem of who's going to come in and keep up the good work weve been doing.

Archived