onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Budget

geosname

Advert

What is a something for nothing basis?

A system that allows so called "lazy *******s",(not my words) to spend a lifetime on welfare at the expense of the taxpayer.People who have made little or no effort to find work,have contributed nothing and who the authorities bend over backwards to house and give benefits to.

Oh you mean the problem that is exaggerated by the government, The Sun and The Daily Mail, and is absolutely tiny in the grand scheme of things? Yes it is annoying, but it's a really convenient smokescreen as well......

Needs to be addressed though like a lot of other things,tax avoidance being another.

Oh you mean the problem that is exaggerated by the government, The Sun and The Daily Mail, and is absolutely tiny in the grand scheme of things? Yes it is annoying, but it's a really convenient smokescreen as well......

Well you can't expect the Guardian and the Mirror to expose these things can you?

You must admit though TP it's a great vote winner for "hard working families"?

Thats the problem in a nutshell.... is it good for the country or just to keep politicians in office.

Whatever system is used some will abuse it but you shouldnt punish the majority for the few.... a bit like tax breaks.

Of course it is. But I'd like to think I fall under the "hard working family" category and I prefer to just get on with my life, work hard and try and provide for my kids. People play the system they always will and I hope they get caught and punished accordingly, but for every person playing the system I firmly believe there are 3 or 4 struggling to survive for various reason, and a lot of the time it's the WORKING POOR that struggle the most ironically. So let's attack the issues proportionately, not pick on the poor, sick and needy as this government clearly are when you look beyond the rhetoric and look at the ideology and the plans for between now and 2019/20.......

The Tories have already made a couple of mistakes with both the bedroom tax and tax credits so they need to up their game.Most of todays politics are played through the media and it seems to be a case of the 'Nasty Party' v the 'Welfare Party' in most people's eyes?

Sitting on one's ****,doing **** all and getting benefits for it without contributing.

Perhaps the disabled should be sent to the workhouse to earn their PIP, or made to work in the circus or something. If they're too disabled to pay in, and they're not productive for the economy, maybe the government should consider having them euthanised, like Adolf would have.

Perhaps all these disabled people are just very very lazy.

Still a problem that needs eradicating TP.More help for those that need it most if it gets sorted.Income tax allowances are to be increased for everyone not just the better off.People paying the tax helps keep people who don't want to work.That money can be used elsewhere.

Perhaps the disabled should be sent to the workhouse to earn their PIP, or made to work in the circus or something. If they're too disabled to pay in, and they're not productive for the economy, maybe the government should consider having them euthanised, like Adolf would have.

You are smarter than that Santa.

Don't know about being lazy my grandson can only dream of getting up out of his wheelchair and walk which he will never do you ought to be in his predicament before you open your mouth LAZY INDEED disgusted.

Archived