onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sun 7th Feb 2016, Port Vale v Coventry, pre-match comments and the match itself.

Fosse69

As it is a Sunday, all I will hope for is a draw, 3-3 would do nicely. I wonder if they will match our following to Wigan. They have hopes of promotion but I do expect the gates of 21k and 17k for their promotion visits in 59 and 64 to be anywhere near, perhaps 6k?

Advert

Hopefully there will be a more positive atmosphere going into this one! Can't wait, I f***ing love going Vale, and it's even more exciting when it's a bigger team/attendance!

No reason why we can't beat these, got to be optimistic, did alright at their place, plus they're on a bad run at the moment. Along with our decent home record, could be a cracker.

I'd love a repeat of the 3-2 last season, that was possibly the best home game of the season.

Hope we see Hooper start instead of Robinson.

Definitely offers more presently.

Agreed however I think Page fancies Robinson, would be JJ for me. thought when he came on he gave us a presence up top, held it up nicely and looked better than Theo at this moment in time. Obviously Theo will need game time to get sharp but no brainer on last nights performances.

Hope we see Hooper start instead of Robinson. Definitely offers more presently.

I thought Robinson looked alright, but I'd like to give Hooper a continued chance alongside AJ, their link up for the 2nd against Doncaster was great. Provided Hooper did most of the work but still :razz:

Agreed however I think Page fancies Robinson, would be JJ for me. thought when he came on he gave us a presence up top, held it up nicely and looked better than Theo at this moment in time. Obviously Theo will need game time to get sharp but no brainer on last nights performances.
Useful to have options for the strike force and competition for places.

Archived