onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

4 Points off the play offs

Mario

Advert

I agree with the majority of this and am happy that we 'are where we are' but I can't help feeling that many of the points that we've picked up this season have been undeserved and when we have lost, for example against Walsall, it was routine. The football that we are currently playing is turgid dull stuff without any flare, pace or excitement, I'm bored senseless much of the time and this coming from a happy clapper:mad:

I agree with that completely. Having not missed a game this season, I can't think of many matches where we deserved more than we got other than deserving a win a Crewe, a draw at Bradford and Southend. As you say a number of wins we have had could have gone either way.

We have a very tough looking run of fixtures coming up, in the next 8 games, 5 of these are away and 3 tough looking home games. I hope I am wrong but can't help think after these game we could be looking nervously over our shoulders.

It is not for me the results that have disappointed me in the last 3 months but the football that has been served up, it has been very negative, there is nothing to fear in this league and the manager seems to set up to not lose rather than to win.

Well my opinion is we will not get in the play offs ,but that shouldn't be the players view ,manager etc there job is to prove people like me wrong .

Yesterday was ok but I want sat be special ,full pelt !!

If we could manage to pick away points up (even draws) we could quite possibly be in the mix come the end of the season.

At the moment the home form is very good and we are expecting to win most home games now.

It's funny how we can be great at home yet so poor away. We may as well attach teams away as we've got nothing to lose in my view as we don't win away playing the what've **** we seem to do regularly.

Swindon have been picking up points recently despite a little setback so tough game but one we perhaps could and should win Saturday.

We can expect wo home wins in Jan. Being generous, 3 points or at least 1 against Blackpool and Doncaster should yield between six and ten points. Ten points may just about keep us in the top half?

Home to Swindon = 3 points.

Away to Blackpool = 3 or 1 point.

Away to Millwall = 0 points.

Home to Bradfrod = 3 points.

Away to Doncaster = 1 point

Away to Wigan = 0 points.

After the match been called off today when it leaves us 7 points off the play offs and 8 points above the drop zone. These next 5 games will tell us a lot as to where we are likely to be, do well and a good chance of play push as we will have a few more home games left than away, if we struggle and pick up only a few points, then it will put pressure on our home form to stop us sliding down.

Archived