onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If SEO works...then what?

Simcity47

I don't reallt understand all this argument regarding administration. Like any football club, or business for that matter, if the customer doesn't buy in sufficient quantities, management have to cut their cloth accordingly or seek to resolve the reasons why their customers are leaving. If they don't do either the company goes in to some form of insolvency, but I have yet to read a report by an insolvency practitioner that blames the customers, and I am never likely to, because the very idea is ridiculous.

If the club becomes insolvent it will be 100% the fault of the directors, and whether that is deemed negligence is a moot point. If that happened I personally would be very keen to ensure that the shareholders sought a class action against the directors regardless of any action taken by the IP. They need to be aware that their actions will affect their own pocket to ensure that they do everything to avoid insolvency.

Advert

Irrelevant what other clubs paid. That's what V2001 paid and it worked out at about 58p in the £ so nowhere near all the debts, which is what your original post stated.

Off course Jacko so there surely as to be another way.As i see it SEO are becoming as stubborn as the current board its all or nothing.

Deakin as been portrayed as a decent CEO as i said before somebody should aproach him and make an offer ie pre Xmas season ticket with the option off buying post Xmas season ticket if things change for the better ie new board democraticly elected by the fans.It's 5 months to xmas.At least that way SEO will be seen to have made an attempt to resolve the situation.

That's the ideal world scenario Alan but it's not going to happen.So Admin will be the ultimate goal off SEO.Then surely the Adminastrator will be looking for anybody with finance to rescue the club.We could then end up back at square one with someone getting the club on the cheap.

Nobody will be getting the club on the cheap, they will pay the going rate assuming they are judged capable of running a football club, it maybe less than previous investors have offered but there will also be a points deduction. The main point is will they have the money and expertise to take the club forward. How can a board consider admin if they have the interests of the club at heart, instead of thier own selfish greed.

I don't reallt understand all this argument regarding administration. Like any football club, or business for that matter, if the customer doesn't buy in sufficient quantities, management have to cut their cloth accordingly or seek to resolve the reasons why their customers are leaving. If they don't do either the company goes in to some form of insolvency, but I have yet to read a report by an insolvency practitioner that blames the customers, and I am never likely to, because the very idea is ridiculous.

If the club becomes insolvent it will be 100% the fault of the directors, and whether that is deemed negligence is a moot point. If that happened I personally would be very keen to ensure that the shareholders sought a class action against the directors regardless of any action taken by the IP. They need to be aware that their actions will affect their own pocket to ensure that they do everything to avoid insolvency.

I have said the same thing to posters who have suggested it will be the fault of SEO if the club go into administration. Unsurprisingly, these people never respond when you explain it to them in the above terms, they simply ignore it and carry on posting ill-informed garbage to suit their own agenda.

Off course Jacko so there surely as to be another way.As i see it SEO are becoming as stubborn as the current board its all or nothing.

Deakin as been portrayed as a decent CEO as i said before somebody should aproach him and make an offer ie pre Xmas season ticket with the option off buying post Xmas season ticket if things change for the better ie new board democraticly elected by the fans.It's 5 months to xmas.At least that way SEO will be seen to have made an attempt to resolve the situation.

How about a special offer post Xmas season ticket when the board have gone at the AGM? When will the board answer M Sims questions?

Irrelevant what other clubs paid. That's what V2001 paid and it worked out at about 58p in the £ so nowhere near all the debts, which is what your original post stated.

of course its relevant, these clowns paid off the majority of debts, despite the fact that all similar cases got away with not doing so, and resaddled the club with those debts. they now treat the club like they own it, when all they did was remortgage it with borrowed money off some shady time share dealer from manchester.

So you want SeO to call it off until Xmas and then resume if the fans dont elect a board.... the fans dont have a say in who is appointed to the board.... thats the shareholders prerogative,,,, so basically call it off and give them the money for half a season then start from new at Xmas... isnt that a bit like shooting yourself in the foot before you run a marathon... as I see it SeO are not obliged to do anything or need to be seen as doing anything... surely thats the boards job.... to make the business work... if they cant they are not fulfilling their role and should go

Unless Ive misinterpreted your post.........

How about a special offer post Xmas season ticket when the board have gone at the AGM? When will the board answer M Sims questions?

Fosse SEO are in the driving seat so it's up to them what they see as a reasonable offer.At the moment it's just SEO .Until somebody works to try and sort out the mess we are in we are going 1 way and thats to ruin.

Fosse SEO are in the driving seat so it's up to them what they see as a reasonable offer.At the moment it's just SEO .Until somebody works to try and sort out the mess we are in we are going 1 way and thats to ruin.

There is only one thing that needs to happen to sort out the mess we are in, Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd resign. Simple, then the club will have up to £500,000.00 extra in their coffers. It's not rocket science.

So you want SeO to call it off until Xmas and then resume if the fans dont elect a board.... the fans dont have a say in who is appointed to the board.... thats the shareholders prerogative,,,, so basically call it off and give them the money for half a season then start from new at Xmas... isnt that a bit like shooting yourself in the foot before you run a marathon... as I see it SeO are not obliged to do anything or need to be seen as doing anything... surely thats the boards job.... to make the business work... if they cant they are not fulfilling their role and should go

Unless Ive misinterpreted your post.........

So my suggestion is silly but you tell me other than the 3 Amigo's to resign straight away(which we all know is not going to happen)What if any idea's have SEO got to resolve this problem?

As i see it just as much the board being 3 Stobborn old bar stools SEO are doing the same with there one aim one goal approach.

There is only one thing that needs to happen to sort out the mess we are in, Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd resign. Simple, then the club will have up to £500,000.00 extra in their coffers. It's not rocket science.

Point proven .......................

of course its relevant, these clowns paid off the majority of debts, despite the fact that all similar cases got away with not doing so, and resaddled the club with those debts. they now treat the club like they own it, when all they did was remortgage it with borrowed money off some shady time share dealer from manchester.

There were other bidders, An Icelandic consortium who owned Stoke at the time, and wanted a ground share scheme, and a redevelopment at VP, housing? They pushed the price up beyond MC as well.

SEO ARE NOT in the driving seat though and never will be. At present the board are in the driving seat!

Until they are gone they will remain in the driving seat, it's in which direction they are driving that worries me.

Archived