onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If SEO works...then what?

Simcity47

Can I ask what your plan is to achieve change?

In an ideal world Alan for the board to take there thanks for what they tried to achieve and move over with a little dignity.For the right interim board to move in and find whats best for PVFC and not the bid who as the most money but the one that gives us a future . For every Port Vale fan to be able to concentrate on whats happening on the pitch knowing that the club is in safe hands and as that future.

We can all dream can't we ?

Advert

Alan are we going by OVF and Mo's support or Vale support in general ?

On here it's a vast majority for Mo.In the real world i can honestly say Mo as not done enough to convince people i have spoken to that he as the right motives to do the right things at Vale.He is not doing it for the love of the club there as to be money to be made for him to want to do it .All well in good if he makes money and the club make money .I have my doubts but BA and Tea bar have answered some off my doubts.I just think that if we get the oportunity to change let's do it right this time and not just an anybody but scenario.This time it as to be for the best and the future if given the chance for change.

I don't want to fall out with you but comments like "he is not doing it for the club" are laughable given the last 8 years of deceit.

I guess that your doubts are based on instinct. My instinct says otherwise and I would re-iterate that Mo would be a leap of faith and one that I am happy to make.

You may be right about the numbers and I don't want to fall into the "you'll get what you deserve" with Bratt et al but I feel that fear of the unknown will cause the death of the Club, together with the ****s that currently run it.

So my suggestion is silly but you tell me other than the 3 Amigo's to resign straight away(which we all know is not going to happen)What if any idea's have SEO got to resolve this problem?

As i see it just as much the board being 3 Stobborn old bar stools SEO are doing the same with there one aim one goal approach.

SeO dont need ideas to resolve any problem.... I doubt SeO see their actions as a problem at all... why should they?... they are simply not paying to purchase the product.... Its a problem for the board because they have to manage the finances... if they cant they have options... they can take them or leave them, simply their choice.

Look at it logically.... the board need the supporters and their money.... the supporters dont need the board or to spend their money, its their choice.

If SeO did not exist and 1000 season ticket holders decided not to renew, who would you blame? who would have a problem? whose responsibility would it be to rectify it?

From what I can gather Billy boy's line on Mo is 'I'm a football man; he isn't'.

Well Bill, what are we to derive from that? A successful businessman who has turned round a failing company once already isn't fit, while a potless but undeniably football minded individual is?

Tell that to Man City.

Don't know what you mean "playing the Mo card with investment" but it is

relevant as Mo Chaudry is a local multi-millionaire who wants to invest 5 million in Port Vale....Mo Chaudry is worth over 60 million and has a 31 million fund for projects......Mo Chaudry works in the sports and leisure industry and has a team that would run the club professionally with the ambition of Championship football.

So only 10% are SEO you say when over 2,000 have pledged and 2,000 have already walked away.....then you say "for as many anti board people....there are equal ammounts of anti Mo supporters" .....well over 80% and as high as 90% want this Board gone.....there has been a very small minority of board supporters that clearly seem to have a racist agenda which could be learnt behaviour but there has not been any evidence of thousands signing petitions and going on marches.

The vast majority of fans would welcome a Chairman who actually has the money and business acumen to run the club and take it forward and back Mo Chaudry.

Race as no doubts in my views on Mo the 10k saga as given me the doubts.

2000 pledge to SEO well lets see WOD in the Sentinel and we will see who was 100% behind there pledge and who just put down there names because it was a good idea at the time.

I would put the figure into the High 90s on whom want the present lot out but at this moment they have the club by the short and curlys which gives me a dilema off either doing what SEO invited us all to do or just watch the team i love play football.For me it as to be the latter.Im all for B&G and anybody who is at Barnet and knows me or wants a pint with me will see as the lad already as his B&G shirt.

I meant what i said when i wished you all luck but i won't be a yes man i will ask questions it as not won me any fans on here but i didn't set out to win any when i ask my questions and get some very knowledgable answers but i also get some silly one sided ones.

I don't want to fall out with you but comments like "he is not doing it for the club" are laughable given the last 8 years of deceit.

Mo Chaudry is a very succesful business man he does not want to invest in Port Vale for any other reason than to gain from it.Fair enough if he earns we earn win win situation but don't tell me he is doing it for the community or for any other reason than to make money.

Mo Chaudry is a very succesful business man he does not want to invest in Port Vale for any other reason than to gain from it.Fair enough if he earns we earn win win situation but don't tell me he is doing it for the community or for any other reason than to make money.

I disagree. If you'd listened or spoken to Mo you would realise that "community" is very important to him.

PS.

I have spoken to Mo and TLB i like Mo as a person he comes across as a Gentleman and hopefuly if i get the chance to speak to him again i will ask him my questions personally and hopefuly he can 100% convert me as he as you.

Archived