onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

NLV Meeting PVFC Reps Today

BycarsLane

i would hope that the meeting will pave the way for the end to the impasse we have seen since the EGM

could i ask that perhaps those attending bring to the attention of those present the article by rob about his father, the 65 years and out thread and the 7000 plus years of support already pledged to the wall

and that i steve taylor believe the information in those threads and article's should be enough fuel alone to drive meaningful discussions to end this position the club finds it's self

thanks

Advert

i would hope that the meeting will pave the way for the end to the impasse we have seen since the EGM

could i ask that perhaps those attending bring to the attention of those present the article by rob about his father, the 65 years and out thread and the 7000 plus years of support already pledged to the wall

and that i steve taylor believe the information in those threads and article's should be enough fuel alone to drive meaningful discussions to end this position the club finds it's self

thanks

I agree with what you say but I do hope that both parties treat the other sides views with respect. If NLV go in there all guns blazing then it could backfire. We all need to realise that change is going to need to be steady and is not going to happen rapidly overnight.

All I want is to be able to go Vale Park again this year. When Mark Sims and NLV say substantial progress has been made, go and get your season tickets then I'll be the first in the queue. I couldn't care less if one, two or three of the current board remain. So long as progress has been made and the fans have a greater voice I'll be happy. In truth though, at the very least, that would likely have to mean at least one current director stepping down and Sims, Hirst + another being added to the board.

So NLV... over to you! No pressure.

I agree with what you say but I do hope that both parties treat the other sides views with respect. If NLV go in there all guns blazing then it could backfire. We all need to realise that change is going to need to be steady and is not going to happen rapidly overnight.

All I want is to be able to go Vale Park again this year. When Mark Sims and NLV say substantial progress has been made, go and get your season tickets then I'll be the first in the queue. I couldn't care less if one, two or three of the current board remain. So long as progress has been made and the fans have a greater voice I'll be happy. In truth though, at the very least, that would likely have to mean at least one current director stepping down and Sims, Hirst + another being added to the board.

So NLV... over to you! No pressure.

:yes:

As a shareholder, I hope all of these flights are being paid for by Ameriturf. I was looking at the cost of tickets across the pond right now, for a mate who has to make a trip over here, and it's hard to get a ticket for less than a thousand quid to New York. Seattle is way further and less well served by direct flights. Internal flights can be pricey, too, unless you book well in advance.

So if PVFC staff or directors are swanning around the USA on our account, in further desperate attempts to secure their personal future, I for one would like it to be made public.

As a shareholder, I hope all of these flights are being paid for by Ameriturf. I was looking at the cost of tickets across the pond right now, for a mate who has to make a trip over here, and it's hard to get a ticket for less than a thousand quid to New York. Seattle is way further and less well served by direct flights. Internal flights can be pricey, too, unless you book well in advance.

So if PVFC staff or directors are swanning around the USA on our account, in further desperate attempts to secure their personal future, I for one would like it to be made public.

I understand that Deakins travel expense are met by the club :yes:

Archived