onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tues 18th Aug 2015, Swindon T v Port Vale, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

Well we r defending as a team superbly at present .

The back four picks itself although u could go five and bring in streete .

Swindon will be up there they always r but i think as long as we work our socks off and defend as we have first three games then another 0-0 is on the cards .

Foley put two balls in on sat which were quality Innis first min and Innis 48 th min both deserved be goals .

If we have a set piece around the box id let Dodds have a pop as the two promising positions we had on sat came to waste .

Maybe freshen it up so here is my team .

Alnwick

purkiss Innis Streete Duffy Dicko

Brown

Grant Foley

Dodds

Aj Leitch

Moore and Uche to the bench as the system will mean.Dicko and Purkiss will play at wing backs .

Brown.,Grant and Foley to close down early with one of the three been told to bomb on.whenever necessary and create space for the strikers .

Swindon will be up there they always r but i think as long as we work our socks off and defend as we have first three games then another 0-0 is on the cards .

Foley put two balls in on sat which were quality Innis first min and Innis 48 th min both deserved be goals .

If we have a set piece around the box id let Dodds have a pop as the two promising positions we had on sat came to waste .

Alnwick

Brown

Grant Foley

Dodds

Aj Leitch

Moore and Uche to the bench as the system will mean.Dicko and Purkiss will play at wing backs .

Brown.,Grant and Foley to close down early with one of the three been told to bomb on.whenever necessary and create space for the strikers .

:laugh: brilliant

Got the day off tomorrow so planning to head Swindon way early doors to take in the sights..I hear the magic roundabout is well worth a look?

Fun and games on the Magic Roundabout!! :yes::laugh:

One of the easier away games for me to get to so will be heading up straight after work from my Hampshire base. Probably take me just over an hour or so to get there in the Car. Went the Gillingham game on Saturday and was impressed by what I saw.

First time in a very long time we actually have several Footballers who can knock it around well and look comfortable on the ball.

They are a very good side (Play-off finalists for a reason last year). However hopefully we will be better equipped this time around compared with previous visits when we took a hammering, think we lost 5-2 on my last visit there two years ago. Certainly our defence is looking much more assured than it has been for years so again that is another plus point.

Swindon 1-1 Vale

Alnwick

Brown

Grant Foley

Dodds

Aj Leitch

So a 5-1-2-1-1???! :ohmy: I can't say I've seen that formation before ... :wacko: Purkiss and Dicko as Wingbacks?? Really? Can't see them beating anyone for pace ...

Really hope little Enoch is fit for tomorrow and if he isn't I hope he isn't out too long. He really does excite and scare defences. If he's not then I'd go with Foley on the left and bring Brown in. Other than that I'd keep it the same team. Certainly wouldn't bring Kelly in place of Enoch...

Really hope little Enoch is fit for tomorrow and if he isn't I hope he isn't out too long. He really does excite and scare defences. If he's not then I'd go with Foley on the left and bring Brown in. Other than that I'd keep it the same team. Certainly wouldn't bring Kelly in place of Enoch...

Andoh isn't fit, why not bring in Streete as well as Duffy and Inniss and have the full backs push forward more, with Brown, Grant and Foley in front of them and Uche and Dodds or Ajay up front - just seen VF in Alsager proposed same defence - it seems a shame not to have such a class player as Streete on the pitch wherever he is slotted in.

Archived