onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Home games

cpade

I signed SEO and haven't renewed my season ticket this year, nor will I, I am a shareholder, attended the EGM and voted against the board, I attended after match demo's and wore my b&g scarf home & away, with pride. I detest the board with a passion.

I do though love the vale and am really struggling with the idea of staying away from home games.

I've been going to the vale 35 years, take my dad, my cousins son, my wife, numerous non vale mates, my bother, my nephew & niece, my aunty and uncle and two other cousins and their other halfs .. in short it's a family thing, always has been, and always will be, its in my blood and no matter what these scrotes do, I will not let them beat me by forcing me to stay away from MY football club

I've no doubt that's what they want, they want all the protesters to just slowly drift away, to fall into the background and become part of the silent masses that no longer go, they think the protests will get smaller and things will slowly get back to normal, micky will get the team playing and crowds will get to 5,000 - 6,000, (they could be a lot more but they dont care about that), and they are probably right !

Well i for one, wont go away, i will be there for every game, loud and proud in black & gold till they are gone.

Yes I signed SEO, I signed to not buy a season ticket, I certainly didn't sign onto not going to the vale again ! Lets face it, SEO despite all it's endeavour & valour has failed, the club will survive through pre season and the crowds will come back if Micky gets the team winning.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I implore you not to let them win, why should you have to give up on your love, your life, your passion ??

Surely it's more advantageous for pro change for large crowds to back the team but then turn on the board ? Boycotting games NEVER works, all it is doing is dividing fans, family & friends - united we stand, divided we fall

Advert

Guest Dan Phillips

That is absolutely my true feelings on the matter at present.

I'm stuck as to what to do. I don't want to stay away, but I detest Bratt/Oliver/Lloyd with a passion.

Such an awkward situation to be in.

I signed SEO and haven't renewed my season ticket this year, nor will I, I am a shareholder, attended the EGM and voted against the board, I attended after match demo's and wore my b&g scarf home & away, with pride. I detest the board with a passion.

I do though love the vale and am really struggling with the idea of staying away from home games.

I've been going to the vale 35 years, take my dad, my cousins son, my wife, numerous non vale mates, my bother, my nephew & niece, my aunty and uncle and two other cousins and their other halfs .. in short it's a family thing, always has been, and always will be, its in my blood and no matter what these scrotes do, I will not let them beat me by forcing me to stay away from MY football club

I've no doubt that's what they want, they want all the protesters to just slowly drift away, to fall into the background and become part of the silent masses that no longer go, they think the protests will get smaller and things will slowly get back to normal, micky will get the team playing and crowds will get to 5,000 - 6,000, (they could be a lot more but they dont care about that), and they are probably right !

Well i for one, wont go away, i will be there for every game, loud and proud in black & gold till they are gone.

Yes I signed SEO, I signed to not buy a season ticket, I certainly didn't sign onto not going to the vale again ! Lets face it, SEO despite all it's endeavour & valour has failed, the club will survive through pre season and the crowds will come back if Micky gets the team winning.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I implore you not to let them win, why should you have to give up on your love, your life, your passion ??

Surely it's more advantageous for pro change for large crowds to back the team but then turn on the board ? Boycotting games NEVER works, all it is doing is dividing fans, family & friends - united we stand, divided we fall

Totally agree, and with MA bringing in players im feeling the itch to buy a ST more with each passing day

Seeing us back in training and hearing interviews with MA has given me the bug again.

Then I think what could have been if we had got the jokers out in June

Its depressing thinking that I won't be there next season however I'm sticking to my guns and I won't cave in.

Starve the f***ers out

Its a no no no from me i will NOT walk through the gates at VP while those Scrotes run this Club......Each to his own......

I seem to recall Melv getting hammered on here in the past for standing by his convictions and not attending games ??

Jimmy, why let them win, do you really believe they give a toss if you attend or not ?

I seem to recall Melv getting hammered on here in the past for standing by his convictions and not attending games ??

Jimmy, why let them win, do you really believe they give a toss if you attend or not ?

its not about them giving a toss, its about them running out of money in the near future

Archived