onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Home games

cpade

I repeat I signed SEO committing not to buy a season ticket - maybe I'm mistaken but I can't recall seeing anything official from SEO requesting boycotting of games ?

I never suggested you were mistaken - I just want people to stop saying if they are going or are not - who cares, its down to them.

I started going Vale in 1958 and I too have had pangs of conscience before I made my decision but I don't go on about what I have decided to do - Do you know if I am going or not ?

I've never said, nor will I.

Do you care if I go or not - I don't think you do, nor should you, because its my decision and I live with that - just want others to live with theirs.

If that means paying on the gate or being selective in which matches you go then that is absolutely fine because it is a decision you have come to .

None of us have to defend the decisions we make about going the Vale - but there are those of us on here who think they do, and wish to be granted absolution from the pack.

Advert

Guest Billy
If you're a mate of Bill you most likely will be getting in for nought, so you are virtually a member of S.E.O.

===

I have got a season ticket thanks. You want get your self one saves paying £ 19.50

I never suggested you were mistaken - I just want people to stop saying if they are going or are not - who cares, its down to them.

I started going Vale in 1958 and I too have had pangs of conscience before I made my decision but I don't go on about what I have decided to do - Do you know if I am going or not ?

I've never said, nor will I.

Do you care if I go or not - I don't think you do, nor should you, because its my decision and I live with that - just want others to live with theirs.

If that means paying on the gate or being selective in which matches you go then that is absolutely fine because it is a decision you have come to .

None of us have to defend the decisions we make about going the Vale - but there are those of us on here who think they do, and wish to be granted absolution from the pack.

Actually I do care - I think it's a really sad day if after going for so long you were not to go again because of the actions of 3 people

just got back from school have you ?

for the record I have never once said I would not set foot back in vale park.

this thread now seems to be getting sabotaged by the WUM's - don't think anyone on this thread has said they have changed their mind ?? seems quite the opposite to me with many digging their heals in further

no i been on my hols thanks. its not getting sabotaged its just a lot of people are changing there minds, starve em out what a joke, get your 19.50 out or have you been get a season ticket

I cant believe how bad people's will power is those of us who are sticking by our word and not going are being completely betrayed by people with no ******

Its killing me knowing that im not going to vale park next season but im not a wet flannel and with the exception of the Crewe home game i will be not going to any home games this season until these lying, back stabbing, selfish, power hungry *****s have ****ed off even if it is to their death beds.

I cant believe how bad people's will power is those of us who are sticking by our word and not going are being completely betrayed by people with no ******

Its killing me knowing that im not going to vale park next season but im not a wet flannel and with the exception of the Crewe home game i will be not going to any home games this season until these lying, back stabbing, selfish, power hungry *****s have ****ed off even if it is to their death beds.

Is that aimed at me youth ?

I never signed up for seo and brought my ticket the first week they went on sale, i love watching vale and have so for 20 years. I want bratt and co out as much as the next man and i supported the b&g campain but this seo campain will never work fact. unless every vale fan joined it will just falter and slowly the list of seo fans will fall. Only ones that will stand fast is the really big hardliners who started the campain. Even now seo campainers are now buckling due to the new signings and pre season getting ever closer.

Archived