onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale Supporters Club - Robbie's Proxy

andy jones

Advert

I see the club wanting written proof of Robbie’s sponsorship as yet another delaying tactic. Surely proof of sponsorship would only be required once Mark had agreed to join the Board after completion of satisfactory due diligence, at this stage signing of a confidentiality agreement should be enough.

If they had wanted Mark on the Board they would be happy to sell him shares to enable that to happen, but surely they would not have insisted that he buy them before his due diligence had being completed, So why insist on seeing Robbie's sponsership now.

Just another example of this Board "having ago at the fans & shareholders who happen to disagree with them"

I don't know why they needed written proof in the first place when the chairman has assured is all that anyone can go in and look at the books - the club is an open book. Said it himself - saw his lips moving.

I don't know why they needed written proof in the first place when the chairman has assured is all that anyone can go in and look at the books - the club is an open book. Said it himself - saw his lips moving.

:laugh: But that means nothing Jean. Someone else could have been pulling the strings! :D

Thanks to Dave,Mark,Robbie and everyone who is involved,let's hope Mark can get on with all his checks and all the truth will come out.All this as been very damaging and stressful to every follower of Port Vale,let's hope this is the beginning of getting this big mess sorted so all Port Vale fans can be re-united and the club ran honestly and correctly.I am hopeful that i and many others will be watching OUR Port Vale at home and not just AWAY!!!!!!

So when the club released the statement saying they were yet to receive the documentation, were they in fact correct?

surely the question is

"If the club were really interested in engaging with the fans representative M Simms why would a promise not suffice until actual documents turned up, why did they dig their heels in if they were really wanting to get Simms on board ?"

surely another question is

"when m lloyd joined the board he said he did is own due dilligence, where is the copy of the NDA that he signed, or do you only have to sign an NDA if the board choose ?"

surely the question is

"If the club were really interested in engaging with the fans representative M Simms why would a promise not suffice until actual documents turned up, why did they dig their heels in if they were really wanting to get Simms on board ?"

surely another question is

"when m lloyd joined the board he said he did is own due dilligence, where is the copy of the NDA that he signed, or do you only have to sign an NDA if the board choose ?"

I think it boils down to,it depends on who you are and when it suits?

I wouldn't open my company book up without assurances.

Interestingly Shunter I have done a few due dilligences in my time, some times I have signed an NDA, sometimes not.

Surely, and at the sake of repeating myself If the club were really interested in engaging with the fans representative M Simms why would a promise not suffice until actual documents turned up, why did they dig their heels in if they were really wanting to get Simms on board

Archived