onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sutton on the way out

Away Days

Advert

I notice the distinct lack of an announcement for the club (yet again!)

Why does the communications policy of this club seem to amount to, "Give out some positive spin message when you can, typically once a month, otherwise, say nowt!"

I thought Sutton was a good player, fitness and intelligence/experience wise he may have been behind the rest, but he was a good strong tackler and unlike most of the team last season knew how to find a player in a Vale shirt with a pass!!!

But once again, the great unwashed and uneducated fans like us wouldn't understand all of this kind of stuuf...we're all just a bunch of mindlerss thugs who stir up trouble and disrupt afternon tea and cornettos at the club!

:angry:

Could it not possibly be a case of him wanting more football than the half dozen or so starts he had last year.

It could well be, although in the articles I've read he only says ""I know that Mansfield are looking to get back into the Football League at the earliest opportunity so that was a big factor in my signing.".

Also, isn't he a Vale fan? I would think that would count for something in his decision.

Training starts tomorrow and so far we've let Kris Taylor, Sutton and Bell go and brought in Williamson and Burge. Roberts' contract runs out on Thursday and I don't know why, but I've a gut feeling he will be let go as well.

There is also a distinct lack of optimism on the official site for the forthcoming season, unlike previous seasons. I'm sure alot of this is down to the campaigns and the EGM, but something just doesn't feel right to me.

Archived