onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shares Not Land !!!!!!!!

TheLegalBeagle

Dear All,

Mr Plant's article in The Sentinel is inaccurate on many levels as those of you who have scrutinised and understood the bid will appreciate.

It concerns me to see postings that accuse Mo of trying to buy the club on the cheap - a reference to the land value.

The mischief created by inaccurate comments and understanding is at times infuriating so please forgive me if I appear a little direct.

Let me clarify the situation beyond doubt, and every time someone posts "Mo is buying the club on the cheap" please refer the poster back to this thread.

MO IS BUYING SHARES NOT THE LAND, NOT THE GROUND, NOT THE STADIUM - SHARES.....

MO IS PAYING £5 PER SHARE TO BUY 51% OF NEW SHARES (£1.21M CASH INJECTION) - THE SAME PRICE AS ALL OTHER SHAREHOLDERS - NO MORE / NO LESS.

If any shareholder or fan is still unsure in light of the above statement please, please, please email me.

As form Mr Plant's erroneous assumptions and grossly inaccurate remarks, the letter is being addressed.

Kind Regards.

Advert

Dear All,

Mr Plant's article in The Sentinel is inaccurate on many levels as those of you who have scrutinised and understood the bid will appreciate.

It concerns me to see postings that accuse Mo of trying to buy the club on the cheap - a reference to the land value.

The mischief created by inaccurate comments and understanding is at times infuriating so please forgive me if I appear a little direct.

Let me clarify the situation beyond doubt, and every time someone posts "Mo is buying the club on the cheap" please refer the poster back to this thread.

MO IS PAYING £5 PER SHARE TO BUY 51% OF NEW SHARES (£1.21M CASH INJECTION) - THE SAME PRICE AS ALL OTHER SHAREHOLDERS - NO MORE / NO LESS.

If any shareholder or fan is still unsure in light of the above statement please, please, please email me.

As form Mr Plant's erroneous assumptions and grossly inaccurate remarks, the letter is being addressed.

Kind Regards.

LB i wonder if Rob OVF can have a constant thread at the top of the Forum which states all Mo's proposals for the people who are not absorbing or wishing to so it is for all to see. Good luck with the bid.

Guest W00DY

What I am about to say is totally false.

' LB, can you please represent me in court when I shoot somebody for stating Mo wants the club on the cheap, Mo will saddle us with debt, Mo will build houses on Vale Park, I don't trust Mo because of the miners.'

Thanks. Because if I was a nutter there'd be heads banged together all over the bedroom, and multiple fatalities all over Stoke-on-Trent. I am seething. I question whether its all worth it for you. I wouldn't blame you at all if you went to Stockport or wherever. If you chose to do this I'd buy a season ticket there.

This board are gutless morons. Why can't they debate it on the radio? Or have a journalist interview Mo and billy liar and post the recording on line or print the conversation in the sentinel.

Dear All,

Kind Regards.

Excellent response LB.

I am thinking of printing that off and carrying it around with me for the purpose of demonstrating to those still misguided enough to support the Board just how wrong they are!

Unfortunatley a considerable number of people still get their information from the printed media ( I dont want to refer to the Sentinel as a newspaper currently) and form their opinions based on what they read. So in that case I shall revert back to "print" inorder to show them the "errors of their ways". So from this day forward I shall carry the "Thoughts of Chairman Mo" at all times in an effort to over come the counter revolutionairies. :)

On a serious note though, you do wonder how intelligent people can still have the wool pulled over their eyes by the Board and believe such tripe. Any doubters of the value of Mo's bid should be challanged at every opportunity, they cannot win the argument and they wont win the battle.

Long Live The Revolution !!!

=========

Excellent response LB.

I am thinking of printing that off and carrying it around with me for the purpose of demonstrating to those still misguided enough to support the Board just how wrong they are!

Unfortunatley a considerable number of people still get their information from the printed media ( I dont want to refer to the Sentinel as a newspaper currently) and form their opinions based on what they read. So in that case I shall revert back to "print" inorder to show them the "errors of their ways". So from this day forward I shall carry the "Thoughts of Chairman Mo" at all times in an effort to over come the counter revolutionairies. :)

On a serious note though, you do wonder how intelligent people can still have the wool pulled over their eyes by the Board and believe such tripe. Any doubters of the value of Mo's bid should be challanged at every opportunity, they cannot win the argument and they wont win the battle.

Long Live The Revolution !!!

=========

Cant we put up billboard posters around Vale Park about Mo's plan for those who do not have the internet, as the Sentinel are limited on what they print.

LB

Mr Plant had the response I posted on the Sentinel website hand delivered to him last night along with another from a B&G committee member. It seems even though he put his name to the article, he is totally naive when it comes to Mo's bid. You would think a solicitor who once sued Bill Bell and won

£100k, for being described as incompetant, would be a little more careful when writing letters that are to be published for all and sundry to read!

I hope you get to meet and put him straight but be aware that Bratt will have a few more "plants" up his sleeve as that is his style, ******* that he is.

Regards

Tim Barber

Cant we put up billboard posters around Vale Park about Mo's plan for those who do not have the internet, as the Sentinel are limited on what they print.

I actually suggested that at the B&G meeting on Monday, I aren't sure of cost or who would do the poster, any ideas?

LB. Maybe I missed this, but is the bid staying the same or is it changing after the March 11 deadline?

Dear VV,

The bid has changed to the extent that we will not now be buying back the shares of the directors - they had their chance and missed the deadline. All other shareholders may sell, should they so wish, as before at par value (£5).

A deadline is a deadline and so the REMAINING members of the board have seriously under-estimated our position.

Thus as far as the majority of shareholders are concerned the bid remains in tact and that is the basis upon which they are invited to vote at the EGM.

Please urge any shareholder who may harbour doubts about the bid to contact me so I can address concerns or provide clarification. There are still people out their who do not know the detail of the bid and blindly follow the Board.

The board recently sent their blueprint to shareholders. We will ensure our blueprint in similarly sent to shareholders.

Kind Regards

I wondered about handing leaflets out at the turnstiles covering the important points there are alot of people who just follow Bratt via their ignorance and the Sentinel letters page( Plant & Gibbons) ===

LB,

You should know better, the Boards document was no blueprint;) more of a rubberstamp of their mismanagement of the club.

I look forward to receiving a proper blueprint (because I am sure it will be)

from you in the near future. Then I can use it to overcome any objections from the pro board lobby.

Archived