onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shares Not Land !!!!!!!!

TheLegalBeagle

Advert

Stoke on trent and some of the people. The city that time forgot.

Im sick of banging my head against a brick wall in talking to certain people i know back at home.

Mo is going to build houses.

Mo is in it for himself.

Mo is a ****er.

Mo sold me a ****ed up pension.

Mo is this.

Mo is that.

Apathetic and happy with mediocrity. Too many people of Stoke on Trent are like that....... And then you wonder why there are job losses and no businessmen want to create jobs in the area!! :rolleyes:

You dont realise it until you have been living or working out of the area but it sticks out like a sore thumb when you come back.

Possibly the best post I have ever read on here. The people of this city, or most of, are happy to make do, never reaching for anything more than just enough. It is this kind of attitude that is a curse upon this city. It is this kind of attitude that 'we are where we are' or that any change is surely bad, that is stopping Mo for walking straight into Vale Park followed by the masses.

I just had to delete about 20 lines of text ranting about this city :D Went a little off topic.

Phil Taylor

Martin Foyle

Andy Porter

Andy Jones

Phil Sproson

Mick Cullerton

Matt Sandoz

Ex-director Mike Thompstone

Ex Vice Chair Dave Smith

Ex BGC sponsor Mark Sims

All publicly backing Mo Chaudry.

Backing the board are:

Stephen Plant

Stoke City Fan Richard Gibbins

People in the corproate hospitality that get to shake Bills hand and get a few freebies.

Councillor Neil Dawson who was seen shouting abuse up to the protestors in the Director's box from the Lorne Street below.

Plus backing Mo are now more than 3,500 supporters on the on line petition.

Phil Taylor

Martin Foyle

Andy Porter

Andy Jones

Phil Sproson

Mick Cullerton

Matt Sandoz

Ex Vice Chair Dave Smith

Ex BGC sponsor Mark Sims

Backing the board are:

Stephen Plant

People in the corproate hospitality that get to shake Bills hand and get a few freebies.

Councillor Neil Dawson who was seen shouting abuse up to the protestors in the Director's box from the Lorne Street below.

So the pro-board people consist of two plants,a load of spongers and an abusive councillor.

They fit in well with the shower we've got in charge.

Phil Taylor

Martin Foyle

Andy Porter

Andy Jones

Phil Sproson

Mick Cullerton

Matt Sandoz

Ex Vice Chair Dave Smith

Ex BGC sponsor Mark Sims

Backing the board are:

Stephen Plant

Thanks bede, may have a bash tonight. Might write a letter too ......

Speaking as one who uses Sentinel/advertiser adverts for my own business i,m sure I could have a word with my advertising Rep who I deal with on a regular basis to see if by using my account details I could arrange a discount.

Possibly another idea I had thought of would be to involve other local business,s who either sponsor vale and/or support the bid to cough up a donation towards the ad with attachments to their own business,s built around the add so we would be getting the best of both worlds, ie highlighting the bid and getting advertising out of it as well.

The paper would love to do it as its all about selling advertising space at the end of the day.

I dont mind say contributing £50 - £100 to the cost if my business was getting a mention as well, I think they call it an "aditorial"

Thought of using billboard advertising instead? I think it's cheaper than the paper.

A nice prominent one (is there one in Hamil Road?) would suit nicely.

No idea how much it would cost but it would be more prominent than the Sentinel and there's one at the bottom of the hamil on the side of the Vine pub where many fans would pass on the way to the ground.===

Possibly the best post I have ever read on here. The people of this city, or most of, are happy to make do, never reaching for anything more than just enough. It is this kind of attitude that is a curse upon this city. It is this kind of attitude that 'we are where we are' or that any change is surely bad, that is stopping Mo for walking straight into Vale Park followed by the masses.

I just had to delete about 20 lines of text ranting about this city :D Went a little off topic.

Rant away in this thread!

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=52437

No idea how much it would cost but it would be more prominent than the Sentinel and there's one at the bottom of the hamil on the side of the Vine pub where many fans would pass on the way to the ground.===

that would be perfect as it is right on the apex of the junction between hamil & moorland

Thought of using billboard advertising instead? I think it's cheaper than the paper.

A nice prominent one (is there one in Hamil Road?) would suit nicely.

Mel i mentioned this the other night at a B&G meeting but we wouldn't know where to start, do you have any info/contacts we could approach?

Question for LB

If Mo is loaning us money is he not securing it on the ground so if it went **** up would he not be able to sell the ground without the shareholders permission.

This is a question not a dig so please feel to answer anyone else but I am not asking to wind up so no abuse please

Archived