onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shares Not Land !!!!!!!!

TheLegalBeagle

Advert

What I am about to say is totally false.

' LB, can you please represent me in court when I shoot somebody for stating Mo wants the club on the cheap, Mo will saddle us with debt, Mo will build houses on Vale Park, I don't trust Mo because of the miners.'

Thanks. Because if I was a nutter there'd be heads banged together all over the bedroom, and multiple fatalities all over Stoke-on-Trent. I am seething. I question whether its all worth it for you. I wouldn't blame you at all if you went to Stockport or wherever. If you chose to do this I'd buy a season ticket there.

This board are gutless morons. Why can't they debate it on the radio? Or have a journalist interview Mo and billy liar and post the recording on line or print the conversation in the sentinel.

Now look Steve, at times like this think...'Melbourne' :yes:

===

Dear VV,

The bid has changed to the extent that we will not now be buying back the shares of the directors - they had their chance and missed the deadline. All other shareholders may sell, should they so wish, as before at par value (£5).

A deadline is a deadline and so the REMAINING members of the board have seriously under-estimated our position.

Thus as far as the majority of shareholders are concerned the bid remains in tact and that is the basis upon which they are invited to vote at the EGM.

Please urge any shareholder who may harbour doubts about the bid to contact me so I can address concerns or provide clarification. There are still people out their who do not know the detail of the bid and blindly follow the Board.

The board recently sent their blueprint to shareholders. We will ensure our blueprint in similarly sent to shareholders.

Kind Regards

Very droll LB :laugh: Great to see you're keeping a sense of humour ;)

Looking forward to reading Mo's blueprint :yes:

Stoke on trent and some of the people. The city that time forgot.

Im sick of banging my head against a brick wall in talking to certain people i know back at home.

Mo is going to build houses.

Mo is in it for himself.

Mo is a ****er.

Mo sold me a ****ed up pension.

Mo is this.

Mo is that.

Apathetic and happy with mediocrity. Too many people of Stoke on Trent are like that....... And then you wonder why there are job losses and no businessmen want to create jobs in the area!! :rolleyes:

You dont realise it until you have been living or working out of the area but it sticks out like a sore thumb when you come back.

Im sick of banging my head against a brick wall in talking to certain people i know back at home.

Mo is in it for himself.

Mo is a ****er.

Mo is this.

Mo is that.

Apathetic and happy with mediocrity. Too many people of Stoke on Trent are like that....... And then you wonder why there are job losses and no businessmen want to create jobs in the area!! :rolleyes:

You dont realise it until you have been living or working out of the area but it sticks out like a sore thumb when you come back.

thats one of the reasons I work in Brum, I would add the Council fall into the apathetic and happy with mediocrity vein of thought

Mo is in it for himself.

Mo is a ****er.

Mo is this.

Mo is that.

Couldn't agree more. I moved out of the UK in 1994 and occasionally come back. Last time I was in Stoke (August 2010 - Torquay match) I was shocked to see the almost derelict state of the city.

LB. Thanks for the reply. All clear.

LB

I think 95% on here understand Mo's bid, and the other 5% don't believe or just don't trust Mo. We should now be working on the older generation of fans I spoke to a few on Saturday they don't read one vale and believe everything they read in the sentinel, hear on radio Stoke or what the board say. I think one thing people remember is the dimensions debacle, these people believe the no smoke with out fire saying. These people need to see Mo's bid on paper or even speak to him, have him walk around the ground before kick off and approach these people. One bloke even said to me on Saturday that Mo's wanted the ground as he had that they wanted land for a shopping centre built in Burslem, and he was going to sell the vale ground to them in 2 years. You must remember there is a lot of pensioners out there willing to go watch vale every Saturday no matter what league or standard of football.

It is not all `old people` that are against this bid ,the young gentleman who created uproar at the end of the game in Lorne Street on saturday was considerably younger than me(57).

I tried to put him straight but the B&G guy in the directors box threatening to knock his block off outside didn`t do the cause any good,please try and remain civil !!

Your right valiantman, I was in tommy cheadles before the game, (I know the money for my ale goes to the board, but have 2 kids so it's the only place I can get a pint before the match) and most people in there did not support Mo because of rumours.

I was in conversation with a pensioner in the Bycars on Saturday and we got talking about Mo's bid and the fact that the 1pm deadline had passed the previous day.I asked him what he thought of the way Mo had been ignored and treated by our board and all he said was, 'that's it now,Mo will walk away and invest in someone else'.I had to put him right and tell him the full story.By the way,he'd never heard of OVF and got all his info from either RS or the Sentinel.

It is not all `old people` that are against this bid ,the young gentleman who created uproar at the end of the game in Lorne Street on saturday was considerably younger than me(57).

I tried to put him straight but the B&G guy in the directors box threatening to knock his block off outside didn`t do the cause any good,please try and remain civil !!

Valiantman, you are right, the altercation at the end didn't help anyone. I was in the box also and was trying to ask the people shouting up if they were happy watching what they just had and would they not prefer something better?, I was told to f*** off and if I came down I would get my banner shoved up my a***, so it does work both ways I am afraid. The man who threatened me drinks where I do sometimes and when I see him he will get the opportunity to try and do what he said he would on Saturday, I know he won't because he is a little weasel.

Your right valiantman, I was in tommy cheadles before the game, (I know the money for my ale goes to the board, but have 2 kids so it's the only place I can get a pint before the match) and most people in there did not support Mo because of rumours.

Try and educate them then, ask them why is £1.2 million of new money into the club a bad thing. You will find they probably don't have a clue on what is going on as they believe what bratt tells everyone, these same people will no doubt love Chaudry if he gets in and achieves his aims.

We are lucky on here, we have a fantastic debating tool, we cant control the quality, but anything can be aired and tested to destruction. It is like 50 pub conversations going on at once, and we can hear them all. Understanding can take longer. No doubt MC/TLB will increase coverage of thier bid as the weeks unfold, there is a lot of ground to be covered, they need our help.

It is amazing how many fans do need educating on our clubs plight.Most people on here are great and understand the state of our club but there are others who either do not have access to the internet or simply do not follow articles in the press or on the radio.With all due respect,there are some fans who turn up on matchdays to just watch the match and choose to ignore the politics and off-field goings on.These are the fans we need to reach out to.

Archived