onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mark Sims is the key

cplowe1

do you mean has mark sims told me to my face no . so if you dont like the answer dont ask the question.

So as no official statement has been released, the talk of whether Sims has seen or not seen the accounts is pure speculation.

Advert

I'm starting to think Sims is procrastinating because he doesn't actually want to be a director. His original agenda was to lever Chaudry in and because that hasn't worked, there's a danger he might have to take responsibility for being in power rather than opposition and that's always going to be a different prospect. The books may be cooked in which case he can walk away, but we were in limbo and have a club to run and I hold him equally responsible for the delay in processing him and NLV onto the board. Him and NLV should have got in there while they had the momentum after the EGM and negotiated hard. What's happened since has has at the very least made the board look more tactically astute. I want the smartest people in charge and that's increasingly looking like the present lot, warts 'n all.

The war on both sides has worn my enthusiasm down but the pro change lobby is increasingly looking one dimensional and as responsible for the lack of progress as the present lot.

I'm certain that MS will call the shots in as much as he will run rings around them in terms of business acumen, however when it comes to voting on anything he will still be the minority on the board

Pity this business acumen wasn't displayed before the EGM and the Board weren't able to get the better of Chaudry with the Broxap farce on that occasion - perhaps we wouldn't be in this state now.

So as no official statement has been released, the talk of whether Sims has seen or not seen the accounts is pure speculation.

I think you will find that Sims has had every possible hurdle put in his way to do his due diligence.

Sims has been accused of talking to the press too much, the club are trying to pretend he doesn't exist so an official notice from the club is unlikely.

I'm starting to think Sims is procrastinating because he doesn't actually want to be a director. His original agenda was to lever Chaudry in and because that hasn't worked, there's a danger he might have to take responsibility for being in power rather than opposition and that's always going to be a different prospect. The books may be cooked in which case he can walk away, but we were in limbo and have a club to run and I hold him equally responsible for the delay in processing him and NLV onto the board. Him and NLV should have got in there while they had the momentum after the EGM and negotiated hard. What's happened since has has at the very least made the board look more tactically astute. I want the smartest people in charge and that's increasingly looking like the present lot, warts 'n all.

The war on both sides has worn my enthusiasm down but the pro change lobby is increasingly looking one dimensional and as responsible for the lack of progress as the present lot.

It took 6 months to force an EGM, no doubt the Furtive 5 are just as stubborn now. He will have no power, just the risk of Admin. Only fools rush in, do you think the 5 are going to agree a retirement plan?

Hidden agendas in MS case, he is looking for trouble does he actually want to be on the board?

Can I just tell you Mark Sims doubters, the farce is still continuing and he is still TRYING to see the books, that is a CERTAIN fact. Mark is Port Vale through and through so unless you know him keep your biased/pro-board opinions to yourselves, you sit there hiding behind your keyboards belittling a man who has put more in this club than any of those poncy *******s on the board, how many of you can say that!! You make me sick to my stomach, every last one of you. Do not ask me my source, I will not break confidence. Those who know me will know I don't post untruths, if you don't believe me, TELL SOMEBODY WHO GIVES A ***** !!!!!. :mad: :angry:

Can I just tell you Mark Sims doubters, the farce is still continuing and he is still TRYING to see the books, that is a CERTAIN fact. Mark is Port Vale through and through so unless you know him keep your biased/pro-board opinions to yourselves, you sit there hiding behind your keyboards belittling a man who has put more in this club than any of those poncy *******s on the board, how many of you can say that!! You make me sick to my stomach, every last one of you. Do not ask me my source, I will not break confidence. Those who know me will know I don't post untruths, if you don't believe me, TELL SOMEBODY WHO GIVES A ***** !!!!!. :mad: :angry:

Marge!I didn't think your mouth would go into that shape.:ohmy:;)

Kiss it!

I'm not pro-board but if this Board are as amatuerish as we believe than any businessman worth his salt would have cracked it by now - he has every right to access therefore there is no loophole they can spring on him.

If Chaudry hadn't f***** the Broxap deal up we could have been home and dry.

I've no confidence in any of them. We're screwed either way in my opinion.

Kiss it!

I'm not pro-board but if this Board are as amatuerish as we believe than any businessman worth his salt would have cracked it by now - he has every right to access therefore there is no loophole they can spring on him.

How can you sit there and say that???? He might have every right but they hold the key !!!! Loophole after loophole like you wouldn't believe what do you want him to do, blow the freeking place up to get at the books ?? and you say you are not pro-board. What the **** has Mo got to do with Mark TRYING to get his accountancy team in? You believe what you like love, I know Mark and I know the truth. People like you get the club you deserve !!!!!!!! And no thanks, I'd rather kiss a freeking Sjoke fan !!!!

Kiss it!

What can MS do if everything is locked up? Lee wrecked the deal, if there ever was one.

Archived