onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mark Sims is the key

cplowe1

And he didn't preempt this would happen? Actually, stupid question....they didn't have the foresight to follow Lee up the week prior to the EGM and just thought they'd walk it.....now he's bottling it.

Sorry, that isn't an answer to my question. I asked you what YOU would do in the circumstances I described. pretty basic stuff. Please stop accusing people of "bottling it" when you really don't seem to understand the basics of what's going on.

It's a bit like asking someone to play financial russian roulette - not knowing whether some devious ******* has loaded more than one cylinder. There's becoming a director of a loss-making business with debts, and there's becoming a director of a business that's fundamentally insolvent, or close to it, because their liabilities exceed their assets and there's no realistic chance of paying them. A director who takes up a position in those circumstances would have to be either stupid or criminal. I sincerely hope Mark is neither.

Advert

I don't need attention and certainly not off the likes of you !! My original comment was in defence of Mark Sims as seemingly certain people on here think they can do better and that includes you. So why don't you put your money where your mouth is, better still, just throw it at the board because that's what you expect MS to do isn't it ????

The likes of me? What..someone who disagrees with you?

Yes, you're right on one point at least. I do believe that he should have got what he wanted within this timescale and on that basis he isn't doing enough. I'm sick of so-called business men ****ing my club around and I'm starting to believe that noone currently in the picture has any idea of how to make this club a success.....between the Board, Chaudry/Sims and SEO all elements will combine to see the club go bust and noone is blameless.

Wow Lady Vale, what a nasty vindictive piece of work you are. You swear like a miner in fact that is an insult to most miners but you know what I mean.

How dare you slag off a good an genuine man. It doesn't reflect badly on either Mark or Mo for that matter that they have failed to sink so low as the 'gutter snipes' who inhabit our boardroom at this time.

If the rumours I am hearing that Robert Lee the Broxap kid is joining the board possibly as BillyBratt's successor isn't it as clear as crystal that this whole Broxap share sale was a complete set up. With no money changing hands but promises made for positions on the board.

Oh by the way Lady Vale Mr Sims has still not seen the books apparently because the financial man is on the longest holiday ever I am reliably told. I don't suppose that that will satisfy you but to put it in your language I couldn't give a flying ffffffig. I wanted to say **** really but thats rude.

Yes, you're right on one point at least. I do believe that he should have got what he wanted within this timescale and on that basis he isn't doing enough. I'm sick of so-called business men ****ing my club around and I'm starting to believe that noone currently in the picture has any idea of how to make this club a success.....between the Board, Chaudry/Sims and SEO all elements will combine to see the club go bust and noone is blameless.

You alluded to me that I was attention seeking, nothing could be further from the truth. You have your own opinion and I have mine but I would never belittle someone who was trying his damnedest to do the best for the club. I don't profess to be "in the know" but what I do know is that he has put his all in trying to do his best under extreme circumstances!! You can't knock him for that, or can you ??

Wow Lady Vale, what a nasty vindictive piece of work you are. You swear like a miner in fact that is an insult to most miners but you know what I mean.

How dare you slag off a good an genuine man. It doesn't reflect badly on either Mark or Mo for that matter that they have failed to sink so low as the 'gutter snipes' who inhabit our boardroom at this time.

If the rumours I am hearing that Robert Lee the Broxap kid is joining the board possibly as BillyBratt's successor isn't it as clear as crystal that this whole Broxap share sale was a complete set up. With no money changing hands but promises made for positions on the board.

Oh by the way Lady Vale Mr Sims has still not seen the books apparently because the financial man is on the longest holiday ever I am reliably told. I don't suppose that that will satisfy you but to put it in your language I couldn't give a flying ffffffig. I wanted to say really but thats rude.

I hear the holiday is at least 2-3 weeks

You still haven't answered my question about what you would do. It's a typical ploy to accuse someone of not having the bottle to do something you wouldn't dare to do yourself.

^^^^^^ board stooge ^^^^^^ :D

Can I just tell you Mark Sims doubters, the farce is still continuing and he is still TRYING to see the books, that is a CERTAIN fact. Mark is Port Vale through and through so unless you know him keep your biased/pro-board opinions to yourselves, you sit there hiding behind your keyboards belittling a man who has put more in this club than any of those poncy *******s on the board, how many of you can say that!! You make me sick to my stomach, every last one of you. Do not ask me my source, I will not break confidence. Those who know me will know I don't post untruths, if you don't believe me, TELL SOMEBODY WHO GIVES A ***** !!!!!. :mad: :angry:

Mark is indeed been played by the board, they will of course lie and blame Mark, even post messages on here supposedly half supporting mark but trying to paint a picture of a man who is causing issues.

If i was mark I would not play their game and write an article on exactly every thing that has gone on for us all to see and form our own opinions.

Why doesn't Mark just get in there, accept the position he's been elected to and then he can see everything he wants to see? If he doesn't like it he can quit.

I quite agree. There's too much posturing, claiming and counter claiming going on from people who claim that they know what's going on.

If YOu do know what's going on, then say so and state your sources, otherwise, stop wasting everyone's time by writing endless threads filled with conjecture, guesses and "facts"

Here we go again, people on here making incorrect assumptions and then rambling on over perceived injustices that have never occurred.

As far as I'm aware (and who am I to know, just a Forest fan with no interest in Vale) Mark Simms and the board are working together in a constructive manner, hence no need for any statements from either side thus far. And what it has to do with Mister Waterworld and his legal spokesman or anyone else for that matter is anyones guess. A statement may be released in due course if and when anything of significance occurs.

If YOu do know what's going on, then say so and state your sources, otherwise, stop wasting everyone's time by writing endless threads filled with conjecture, guesses and "facts"

Well said that man, but if everyone headed that wise advice this forum would have no dead within days

Archived