onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

playing budget

v2001 out!!!

Advert

Ray williams said at the supporters club meeting that the budget is bigger than last season. How that is possible with less season tickets (even both camps agree it will be less whatever the number), pay outs to gannon, the usual losses, less walk ups on the day, and improved contracts for the manager and CEO I just dont know.

Guest TommyMac

I think everyone. both pro and anti-board agrees that this season's outgoings are going to increase:

Perry Deakin is, I believe, on a higher salary than Bill Bratt was.

Micky Adams has an increased salary from last year.

The council loan repayment holiday has ended and capital + interest payments will be higher than last year.

So with the recently signed agreement to reduce the maximum salaries expenditure to 55% of turnover (down from 60%) last year;

The new television broadcasting rights deal that is 26% down on the last deal.

Season ticket sales down by 30% (assuming you believe Perry Deakin).

I am optimistic the board cannot finance this club beyond Christmas and I'm sure they know it too.

Are the out of contract personnel still on holiday, do their contracts run out at the end of this month?

I think the budget will be low and then blamed on the SEO by the predictable board.

The CEO reckons SEO is not affecting the Club and Lloyd said we were financially sound at BGWMC.....So the Club will NOT blame the fans. Wil they. :unsure:

They might sell a couple of players to generate much needed cash though, Rico.....:ohmy:

The CEO reckons SEO is not affecting the Club and Lloyd said we were financially sound at BGWMC.....So the Club will NOT blame the fans. Wil they. :unsure:

:

I'm sure Cherry Dickens or whatever his name is would blame the fans for our lack of funds and if we had to sell a player.

It wouldn't surprise me if a budget was 'agreed' and then the rug was pulled at a later date.

Remember Simon Heslop?

Simon Heslop was not signed because Lee Sinnott had already gone over budget.:yes:

Yes because he had already spent his budget.

Had Wacko Jacko stuck to his promise and bought more share's like he said he would do.Then Micky could have had a bigger budget.

Oh sorry - Wacko only spends other peoples money and not his own.

Had Wacko Jacko stuck to his promise and bought more share's like he said he would do.Then Micky could have had a bigger budget.

Oh sorry - Wacko only spends other peoples money and not his own.

It's not often that I disagree with you Melv but even if Wacko had invested more money it would have been spent yonkadoodles ago on Bratty or Mudie's consultancy fees:yes:

Archived