onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Your protests are a waste of time.

Simcity47

well we'll see won't we, with you not going i'll let you know the gates no problem, and why the abuse, ive been polite , but you have to go to abuse, the vale will be a better club for you and the like not attending, so please stay away, good riddance

Twitters has a season ticket.

Advert

This board want to 'divide and rule' us fans and they have done this to perfection and started a civil war.....and all the time deflecting blame from their own major ****-ups! With respect, anyone backing this broke, clueless and downright dangerous board is just kidding themselves and in total denial about our footballing future and all the underhand and corrupt tactics that these guys have been indulging in to save their own sorry asses.

well we'll see won't we, with you not going i'll let you know the gates no problem, and why the abuse, ive been polite , but you have to go to abuse, the vale will be a better club for you and the like not attending, so please stay away, good riddance

Saying you aren't clever isn't abuse, it's stating a fact. Oh and most of the people not going are the only ones that don't sing, but again your intelligence is lacking. If you were clever, you'd realise even one lost fan is a bad thing.

Another new thread of much the same....

**** off stafford and join their message board then!

As opposed to another thread of hate and vitriol?

Reread my thread you tube. Im not pro board, im simply stating facts that some people need to get a grip instead of whining about things that have happened.

And I'm saying if people on here aren't going go the matches anymore why spend half their life on a supposed VALE website.

Bratt and co may not be able take vale forward but certainly aren't / shouldn't be considered the main problem at the moment.

And half those people pal, are the SEO campaign! and those that wont go again ever apparantly until Bratt is gone...but they are still posting?

Bratt and co are THE problem not us bickering and divided fans! And turning off our love for this club will take some time and without OVF how would we vent our spleens on people who have repeatedly turned away investment because it threatened their own positions.

And half those people pal, are the SEO campaign! and those that wont go again ever apparantly until Bratt is gone...but they are still posting?

Of course we are still posting, we want change, and will carry on until we get it. Then we can return to Vale Park, where I have been every season since it opened.=========

cancer that is v2001, what rubbish that is, but for v2001 we wouldn't have a club, talk about un greatful, yes they had to beg the money but they got it and saved the vale, and now you and the like want to go down the same road again,

YES youth v2001 are a cancer, we are now in more debt than the club has ever been in, and I will let you into a secret.... THE DEBT IS GETTING WORSE.

They would like you believe that they saved the club and good old Bill put his house on the line. What good old Bill failed to tell everyone is that it was one of his investment properties, not the house he lives in, as he would like people to believe.

I didn't ask him to put his house up nor did anyone else, so if he loses the house it is own look out, his choice.

So then Bratt was able to put £40,000 in and has taken £300,000 out, if I knew I could get that return I would have put my house on the line.

v2001 have lied time and time again, the say it is a club for the fans, a fan run club, but they don't want any input from the fans, it a closed shop, a job for the boys, your either in the inner cricle or your not and out of the nearly 1000 shareholders the only ones in the inner circle is Bratt, Jackson, Oliver, Meigh, Mudie & Lloyd, all the other shareholders only counted when they were buying shares, and once they bought shares as far as v2001 are concerned they no longer exist.

Not only have I been a season ticket holder for 26 years, but over this time I have bought a lot of other things like shirts, a reasonable amount of shares, bricks in the wall, food & drink, programs and a wedding reception, all of which comes to well over £28,000, and guess what I haven't asked for a single penny back, all I ask for I a team I can be proud of and a board which doesn't lead me down the garden path, and currently we have neither.

For us all...

.... Your having a laugh

Have all you pro boarders stopped to think what the first board meeting of the new season will be like?

Bratt and Oliver dont like Lloyd

Lloyd hates Oliver (Who does'nt)

Bratt supports Bobby Lee

Lloyd dislikes Bobby Lee because he is going to take the chairmans job from him

No one trusts Booby Lee because he changes his mind so much

Adams is forced to sit through all this and doesnt understand whats going on.

Jackson is still pulling the strings and decisions wont be made without his ok

Sims still cant get to the books

Deakin falling out with Bratt over the whereabouts of the bottle of Grecian 2000

And you lot say get behind the club after 40 odd years you are welcome to it

That little lot is sad but very true.What is needed is a new broom to sweep away all the s h i t that is in the boardroom and give the place a total fumigation then open the windows wide and bring in a new board with dynamic Vale people like Mark Sims and let him decide who he wants to work with and Mo Chaudry is obviously his main choice so let it happen.

The much maligned Lee Sinnott said theat 'Port Vale needs changing from the root to the the top branches'. You know what he was 100% right and I think that had that been the case he would have taken us forward but that is all water under the proverbial bridge now. The fact remains he was right and a couple of weeks ago we so nearly achieved that goal but for a couple of people one a weak and obviously bent solicitor and a man who should stick to making street furniture. Thanks you pair of t w a t s.

That little lot is sad but very true.What is needed is a new broom to sweep away all the s h i t that is in the boardroom and give the place a total fumigation then open the windows wide and bring in a new board with dynamic Vale people like Mark Sims and let him decide who he wants to work with and Mo Chaudry is obviously his main choice so let it happen.

The much maligned Lee Sinnott said theat 'Port Vale needs changing from the root to the the top branches'. You know what he was 100% right and I think that had that been the case he would have taken us forward but that is all water under the proverbial bridge now. The fact remains he was right and a couple of weeks ago we so nearly achieved that goal but for a couple of people one a weak and obviously bent solicitor and a man who should stick to making street furniture. Thanks you pair of t w a t s.

Sage and BA are the most respected posters on here. They are never far off. See you at away games gents . I am done with this poo now.

Sage and BA are the most respected posters on here. They are never far off. See you at away games gents . I am done with this poo now.
Sincere thanks for that Pete I'll tell my lady in the morning. I bet she won't agree with you though.;)

Archived