onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams vote result

Alan Baker

So Stan Meigh is voted off the board at the EGM but now he is being represented by Micky Adams who is being sponsored by Stan Meigh's shares to get onto the board.

You just couldn't write this could you. Even i am struggling and it has actually happened.

Christ i'm fed up with all this s h @ t.

Protests MUST be bigger and louder than ever for the Crawley game.

I can see another march up Hamil Road on the cards.

Advert

1977Valiant

Posts: 1,328 As Stan Meigh has been voted off the board isnt his sponsorship of Micky Adams illegal...? as in effect he still has a vote in the boardroom..?

Using that logic Robbie Williams can't sponsor Mark Simms as he isn't on the board either.

Guest TommyMac
Using that logic Robbie Williams can't sponsor Mark Simms as he isn't on the board either.

Why not? When was Robbie Williams voted OFF the board?

I've been quiet this week due to a family bereavement but I have to say I am absolutely sick and ****ing tired of this ****. I feel totally betrayed by Micky Adams and I don't believe for one minute that he isn't going to respond to his master's voice. For ***ks sake all I want to do is go and watch the team that I love but it would taste like ashes knowing that those lying scumbags were in the boardroom. What the hell can we do to shift them, if it comes to administration and a spell in the Blue Square that's a small price to pay for reclaiming our heritage and history. And to any pro-board ******s just go and shove your head in the Bycars bogs.

Guest TommyMac
He was never on it in the first place.

Exactly. So the analogy that Phil made with Stan Meigh made no sense at all.

Not sure what to make of it yet. It doesn't lie easy at all that there is now a 4 man board, but on the other hand, what everyone is going off on one about (ags, harlequin shares, chairman lee etc) hasn't actually happened yet and there is no proof currently that it will.

One thing is for certain and that is that it's just got harder to get rid of the current board but we should all keep trying.

This is a truly terrible day. V2001 claimed 10 years ago that they would ensure that our "community club" would never again be ruined by a Bill Bell type leader ever again. Well V2001, you have well and truly surpassed that.

You have taken the club which has been the heart and sole of generations in my family, to the point where the hatred for the board has overtaken the love of the club. I hope you enjoy your (unfinished) ivory tower...

If any fan (and not board member in disguise) still cannot see through this, there is honestly just no hope. Read the latest statement released by Vale for example, and how they manipulate words:

A) Shareholders - I guarantee it was "shares" not individuals that delivered this result.

B) More than 50% - they dare not announce the exact figure then, wonder why?

c) Transfers - We cant afford anybody worthy, so why dangle this carrot.

Oh, its funny how the board could find £50K in order to secure their position !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A disgrace, why the hell are you doing this to my club ???

The only light at the end of the tunnel is Mark Sims,IMO.If Mark ,by some fluke ,does his due Dilligence and things are ok how could he be stopped from buying the maximum amount of shares he is able to .? Robbie 's shares could then be used by Malcolm .They may lose in the boardroom but for any other directors to appointed anEGM has to be called.I stand to be corrected.Trying to get something positive out of this s **t.

Why is it wheneva we have a really good day, 40/50 fans think the end is nigh......Again..........

Oh well...Happy days for most...ie the 5,000 plus who will be "inside" the ground on the opening day of the season...3 points here we come..

Roll on August...:D

Why is it wheneva we have a really good day, 40/50 fans think the end is nigh......Again..........

Oh well...Happy days for most...ie the 5,000 plus who will be "inside" the ground on the opening day of the season...3 points here we come..

Roll on August...:D

Roll on the next AGM.......................===

Archived