onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

49 days

Spunk Trumpet

Thats how long the board of directors had for an EGM to take place.

Thats exactly how long they took.

28 days to call it.

21 days to hold it.

49 days to do all they can to save their skin and stall because they were frantically going round trying to purchase shares.

Im sick and tired of hearing its Mark Simms fault that Micky cannot sign players because he wants to do due dilligance.

Im sick and tired of hearing that its NLVs fault for calling an EGM at such a time. Lets not forget Mr Bratt promised to call one at xmas in "2-3 weeks"

The only reason we cannot make transfers is because the directors wanted to stall an EGM.

Had they called one earlier we would now be in the market, signing players up.

Glenn Oliver can bang on all he wants about Mark Simms getting a move on. Micky Adams can bang on all he wants about Mark Simms "Pulling his finger out"................ The board of directors have only themselves to blame.

"For us all"......Pathetic.

Advert

I'm sick of people blaming the fans for the current demise.

There is only one cumulative group of people responsible for all of this, and that group is V2001. They are the ones who are losing money hand over fist year after year, they are the ones who have spent 8 years making bad decision after bad decision on all fronts.

We the fans have given our all supporting this football club, through season ticket sales, through share purchases, through merchandise, through functions etc etc, and still THEY have wound us up in millions of pounds worth of debt.

So NOW because we have had enough, and decided to take a stand against those that are WRONG for our football club, we are to blame? Do me favour and jog on!

My patience is through with this lot, in my eyes anyone who is supporting the board, buying season tickets or new shirts, YOU are the problem, YOU are the cause!

For us all? For the privileged few...

With the story that Rob Lee offered to invest 600k and the fact that Newton

had that HSBC account with a million pounds to spend on Vale and add to that the fact that Mark Sim offered to invest 600k and of course the big one that a local multi-millionaire worth over 60 million wants to put 5 million into the club......the facts are we don't have any money to sign players but have turned down offers of investment that total 7.2 million in the last 6 months..........no moral authority or mandate with a landslide vote of no confidence against a non-functioning Board of Directors insolvent in all but name close to administration with no money to sign players having turned down

offers of investment that total 7.2 million over the last 6 months and having

lost the majority of the fan base and half the season ticket holders they still

will not RESIGN.....and they want to blame the fans about the need to sign a second choice left back as cover to complete the usual joke size squad is that the best they can do.

I believe if the board had called the EGM when they said they would have done originally (mid Dedember) then I think that they would have won it fair and square due to the following

1; we were still in the top 2/3

2; Adams was still manager

this would have made a lot of fence sitters etc think " we're doing ok, lets not rock the boat"

however, they chose to ignore it and consequently, Adams left,never strengthened in January, we had the reign of Gannon and then eventually fell out of the promotion race altogether thus turning the heat up on the board who by the time the EGM was eventually called by NLV were still hoping that getting into the play-offs would appease the majority of the doubters.

IMO , the mess we are now in, is totally there fault for ignoring the wishes of the fans, hoping to achieve promotion, paying lip service to the supporters over calling an EGM and there overall arrogance and contempt.

For me, its not about MC/MS or any other investor, I do not trust the board, or anything they say now and how I wish Oliver would ring me up and ask why I havent voted for MA to go on the board!!

I'm sick of people blaming the fans for the current demise.

There is only one cumulative group of people responsible for all of this, and that group is V2001. They are the ones who are losing money hand over fist year after year, they are the ones who have spent 8 years making bad decision after bad decision on all fronts.

We the fans have given our all supporting this football club, through season ticket sales, through share purchases, through merchandise, through functions etc etc, and still THEY have wound us up in millions of pounds worth of debt.

So NOW because we have had enough, and decided to take a stand against those that are WRONG for our football club, we are to blame? Do me favour and jog on!

My patience is through with this lot, in my eyes anyone who is supporting the board, buying season tickets or new shirts, YOU are the problem, YOU are the cause!

For us all? For the privileged few...

Good post anyone buying a season ticket is not supporting the club they are feeding and giving energy to a moraly corrupt board

Archived