onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest v Crawley 6th August

Tosh

Advert

i have been perfectly civil and friendly on here and then the rudeness starts from some, the majority have answered my questions in a nice manner, shame some have to spoil it

as other have said, dont worry about it. I am sure CTFC have atleast a couple of brainless fans. Most Vale fans, and Stoke people in general are decent folk, I am sure that you will see this on the 6th!

For now I'm happy to see what pans out over the next month or so but if come our opening game the three scrotes are still poisoning our club and nothing has improved then I can only hope we have the mother of all protests with a boycott of the game and major disruption caused before and after the game!

I'm totally sick of things as they are so no more poncing about with these crooks!:ninja:

tosh here here son but i fear vale fans in general are not millitant enough sad to say, ===========================

i have been perfectly civil and friendly on here and then the rudeness starts from some, the majority have answered my questions in a nice manner, shame some have to spoil it

I have nothing personal against crawley - but from some of the posts ive read on footballforum.net ( which has a 55 page thread on how much people hate you ) there have been some right jonny come latelys on there, who have got too big for their boots.

My work colleague is a Crawley fan and i have a lot of time for him. He has stood on a cold terrace with 7 other Crawley fans away at York on a Tuesday night..so he has been there. I even went to Weymouth with him a few years back and stood with 30 or so hardly souls.

And lets not be pedantic on your capacity. It was 4.600. Maybe not now, but its no Reynolds Arena, or Racecourse Ground is it.

I wish you well - but i stand by my original comments..that a club such as Wrexham/York/Chester/insert name of big non league club here had the investment pumped into them, rather than yourself.

I have nothing personal against crawley - but from some of the posts ive read on footballforum.net ( which has a 55 page thread on how much people hate you ) there have been some right jonny come latelys on there, who have got too big for their boots.

My work colleague is a Crawley fan and i have a lot of time for him. He has stood on a cold terrace with 7 other Crawley fans away at York on a Tuesday night..so he has been there. I even went to Weymouth with him a few years back and stood with 30 or so hardly souls.

And lets not be pedantic on your capacity. It was 4.600. Maybe not now, but its no Reynolds Arena, or Racecourse Ground is it.

I wish you well - but i stand by my original comments..that a club such as Wrexham/York/Chester/insert name of big non league club here had the investment pumped into them, rather than yourself.

fair comment mate.

63 :D

In fairness, most of the Crawley fans on that thread are WUM's (Holness) or kids who've let the money and success of the club get to their head and are now arrogant little ****s.

Is it 63 now! Spiders! its getting bigger.

You are right though, there are a few tools on that site, that are giving the club a bad name. The youth that posted on here seems a genuine fan - who no doubt is still pinching himself at where the club is.

Would like to see Matt Tubbs upfront with Rico.

Guest ctfc2

i have been to the cold long away trips too the worst one was halifax away on a tuesday night and i went topless when we scored as i was very drunk:D not a good idea to do that, i have seen the bulls$$T on the football forum site load of tosh some of the so called crawley fans on there, we are having a new stand installed on one side of the ground taking our capacity to over 6000

i have been to the cold long away trips too the worst one was halifax away on a tuesday night and i went topless when we scored as i was very drunk:D not a good idea to do that, i have seen the bulls$$T on the football forum site load of tosh some of the so called crawley fans on there, we are having a new stand installed on one side of the ground taking our capacity to over 6000

You'll see our new stand,which was recently started,when you come up.Not quite finished yet.:shifty::D

Guest ctfc2

united? pah no way

cant wait for the game, i hear the bulls head does a bbq do they do this every sat in the summer? as we will be hungry after the beer

Thought you all weren't attending?

Or are you going shout at Vale's main entrance every Saturday?:(

Perhaps the club need set-up ticket check points and prevent non match day ticket holders from entering any vale owned property.;)

Not attending the match but attending the protest.

The team are not at home every Saturday.On Saturdays that Vale are playing away then the away game will be attended.

Who would pay to set up and run ticket check points?

Not attending the match but attending the protest.

The team are not at home every Saturday.On Saturdays that Vale are playing away then the away game will be attended.

Who would pay to set up and run ticket check points?

Checkpoint Bravo Golf.

I suggest you change jobs!

Without wishing to sound like a pedant our ground has never had a capacity of 4,600, it really hasn't. It has been 4,996 since we moved into Broadfield in 1997. Factoid. And no, it's not the Reynolds Arena, thank christ.

Re. Weymouth, think I've been there five times - seen a 4-0 Saturday defeat with three men sent off, a 3-1 FA Cup defeat (back in the days when we had to start in the 2nd Qual. Rnd), a 1-0 defeat on a ****** Thursday night, a 2-0 victory (no real memory of that), and most notably a 1-0 win in our Dr Martens Premier title-winning season when our keeper was sent off and 5ft 7" legendary long-serving defender Ian Payne went in goal and kept out a Steve Claridge penalty. Quite glad not to be going down there again, mind.

Re. those famous old Football League clubs you mention, they're in the Conference (or extinct) for a reason. Life moves on, as does football.

Archived