Contracts.

valiant_593

Norman I know you said you won't address contracts yet, but please, we have some quality players who we need to keep.

Please offer Neal, O'connor, veseli, Marshall and even pope new deals. Oh and please try and extend the loan of Inness.

O'connor and Neal are Awsome.

Advert:

What would it take to change normans mind?. I just think worth the run we are currently on if he was to change his mind and at least sign Marshall, O'connor, Pope ans Neal up for next season a few more (1000-1500) more season tickets could be snapped up and then the feel good factor and buzz would start to gather pace. If not for this season then next. You never know a top 8 finish with the decent players already signed up we could push to sell 5000 season tickets.

Let's get a few more up vale Tuesday to show Smurf we are all with him and not against him...

I'll probably be in a minority but I actually think it's better for both player and club to assess the situation later on when we know how the season is going to finish and and we know how are finances are.

Advert:

I'll probably be in a minority but I actually think it's better for both player and club to assess the situation later on when we know how the season is going to finish and and we know how are finances are.

I can see the logic in that.

I think the only thing that would change the chairman's mind is seeing the fans flood through the gate. The chairman has done his part, the players are now doing theirs and now it's down to the casual / floating fan to show the chairman we are all behind him.

Advert:

We are still playing with Adams' team and while I admire the efforts of players recently, I don't think anything is gained by rushing into signings.

I don't think we'll be allowed to sign Inniss and Marshall has an agreement to be released if a better offer comes along. No doubt other players are being watched and hoping for a step up - O'Connor has already hinted at this. The one signing I would like to see at this stage is Page so that he can go into the close season ready to recruit.

I really think that it is so important that we sign up our better players. We are playing well at the moment and agents of better players will look at who we have signed up for next season and advise their clients accordingly. If we are to progress then we have to convince agents and players that we really are serious about building for the future.

I know that Smurf has financial considerations but sometimes you have to speculate etc.

Just my thoughts as ever

Only saying there was a case to merge the threads. More posts on the other thread.

Unless you like seeing your name at the top.

You said it as though I had copied another thread. I started this thread before the other one, merge them I dont care, I was simply replying to say that I had started this earlier

Advert:

I really think that it is so important that we sign up our better players. We are playing well at the moment and agents of better players will look at who we have signed up for next season and advise their clients accordingly. If we are to progress then we have to convince agents and players that we really are serious about building for the future.

I know that Smurf has financial considerations but sometimes you have to speculate etc.

Just my thoughts as ever

I think norman has been doing that by investing something like 3 million already he cannot do miracles he needs help and that has to come from people to turn up at the games.We are on a good run at the moment and playing some good stuff to boot so let us see how many people really do care about the vale and how many really do want to help smurf to get us where he wants to take us.

As long as a deal is on the table within a week of the season finishing it isn't a problem - players will wait to see their options anyhow so very few would sign before the seasons end.

The decision on who the manager will be needs to be sorted first so that it's the manager choosing his squad for the season.

Norman I know you said you won't address contracts yet, but please, we have some quality players who we need to keep.

Please offer Neal, O'connor, veseli, Marshall and even pope new deals. Oh and please try and extend the loan of Inness.

O'connor and Neal are Awsome.

Neal already has another year left.

Archived