onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

the proof is in the pudding?

portvalemarket

if the SEO and B&G campaigners (or anybody else that is anti board) all stay away from vale park this coming season, there should'nt be any songs/chants aimed at the board at home games because by buying tickets it is a massive thumbs up to the board.

If i here of anyone singing anti board songs inside the ground then i can only assume that they are hypocrites of the highest order.

what worries me is that yes there will be fewer fans in the ground but Bratt and co will feel at ease once more..

thoughts anyone

Advert

No, it means that things are much worse than people who bought tickets thought, and more people have come to thier senses. Micky Adams has failed to win a MoM before Xmas, or we are in the relegation zone? those just came to me, without any effort.

Welcome to the intelligent cut and thrust of debate on ovf Mr Market. Let's hope somehow or other things work out so that we can all just enjoy watching a successful team next season. Not optimistic, but hope springs eternal....

If the three scrotes are still ruining our club come our opening home game then all hell will break loose outside the stadium :ninja:===

Would that be Newcastle towns stadium, cuz i thought that was where the norty 50 were going ?

Guest TommyMac
if the SEO and B&G campaigners (or anybody else that is anti board) all stay away from vale park this coming season, there should'nt be any songs/chants aimed at the board at home games because by buying tickets it is a massive thumbs up to the board.

If i here of anyone singing anti board songs inside the ground then i can only assume that they are hypocrites of the highest order.

what worries me is that yes there will be fewer fans in the ground but Bratt and co will feel at ease once more..

thoughts anyone

So by your reasoning if no-one chants "Bratty, Bratty, keep your trousers on", everyone in the ground wants to give it Bratt up the rear entrance and they are pro-board ***** ******* of the highest order.

Thoughts anyone?

:razz:

So by your reasoning if no-one chants "Bratty, Bratty, keep your trousers on", everyone in the ground wants to give it Bratt up the rear entrance and they are pro-board ***** ******* of the highest order.

Thoughts anyone?

:razz::razz::razz:I love OVF.:D

thoughts anyone

we will be outside vale park waiting for the 3 muppets if they show up but after last season they hide like cowards!!!!

Let's be fair, the first home game should be one huge Port Vale 'Love-In'.

Glad all over will reign supreme as Vale maul newly Promoted Wombledon 4-0 with Micky's new signings showing all and sundry their obvious skills.

The near 6000 crowd will roar the lads on and not a black and gold scarf in sight.

The three amigo's will sit in resplendent grandeur looking out over all that they reign over and Perry Deakin will be wetting himself over huge pie/beer sales and the sight of so many fans fervently cheering the team on.

That's right isn't it Bill ? :shifty::rolleyes:

Archived