onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mr Bratt... Compulsive liar.

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

Hey...dont think I have,nt thought about it those nice white signs and billboards look very inviting with some black spray paint....

I,m hoping one of the ***** will come into my shop and want a carpet, i,ve got a piece of carpet rolled up with some gripper attached to it!!!!!

Thats a job for your lad. Wouldnt hurt him do a bit!! :D

Yes he is and contrary to what people have said about him he is a great bloke and could,nt have done enough for me to help me get started...wont have a bad word against him.

I,d sooner have him back over this shower anyday...

We dont know when we are well off. I hope we never say it about the present bunch. But where could Amer take us?

Yes he is and contrary to what people have said about him he is a great bloke and could,nt have done enough for me to help me get started...wont have a bad word against him.

Me too and the team he gave us.

This mob we have now are not fit to wipe BB's ****.

That was when we used to BUY players and GOOD players I would love us to get back to those days again but i,m afraid this Board dont have the ambition that the majority of the supporters have unfortunately and until we get new vibrant, younger, enthusiastic proffessional people running this club then its 'we are where we are' i,m afraid.....TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE IN MY EYES!!!

That was when we used to BUY players and GOOD players I would love us to get back to those days again but i,m afraid this Board dont have the ambition that the majority of the supporters have unfortunately and until we get new vibrant, younger, enthusiastic proffessional people running this club then its 'we are where we are' i,m afraid.....TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE IN MY EYES!!!

In fairness to the 'Board, and any other lower league football clubs the Bosman Ruling plus player agents put paid to the previous buying and selling of players. Even some players have thought themselves too good for PVFC and orchestrated their own move whilst, at the same time, denying us the chance of a decent fee.

In fairness to the 'Board, and any other lower league football clubs the Bosman Ruling plus player agents put paid to the previous buying and selling of players. Even some players have thought themselves too good for PVFC and orchestrated their own move whilst, at the same time, denying us the chance of a decent fee.

With better mangement skills in place at the club / board, I'm sure you'd come off better in negotiations. And every footballer has to start somewhere. Bound to be an undiscovered little star out there in U10's, 11's, 12's ....

I agree totally because of that Bosman guy (he,s got a lot to answer for, for all thats wrong in football nowadays) that was Bills downfall and the Taylor report where clubs had to spend vast sums of money on ground improvements christ its a good job we did,nt have Bratt and Co then, then we really would be in the mire!!!!!

bit of a random question but did you have a delivery turn up halfway through the EGM? If you did I was talking to you as your phone went off ! :D:D

with you on that carpetman, better the devil you know and one things for sure he wouldn't have let things get into this state, and I was one who when i worked ther I wanted him gone !!!======

Archived