onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tideswell: Bratt and co no longer have moral legitimacy

lydiatevaliant

Advert

Agreed, accurate article which focusses on the issues that are preventing our club from moving forward and getting on with the day to day issues and critical strategic decisions.

Keep up the reporting of the facts in a simplistic way that all can take in MT

I always used to like Martin's articles but then he had this strange blip where for a period he was up Bratt's ar se! Not sure why but he has been back to normal of late and the last three articles have been frank and very good.===

Tim,

The article was on page 63 in the hard-copy version, with a 'lead' to it on the back page.

Martin is a major asset for the pro-change supporters not just because he is a leading light in the local media, but mainly because he for a long time took a very neutral stance on the situation at Vale Park.

I feel his criticisms of the Board carry substantially more weight because of that.

It isn't in my Sentinel though so is it just an online story that the masses will never get to see? If so what is the point?

Hi Timothius,

Martin's column was printed at page 63 in The Sentinel yesterday, and teased on the back page. It seems that Martin's piece gained good exposure both online and hard copy.

Kind Regards.

It isn't in my Sentinel though so is it just an online story that the masses will never get to see? If so what is the point?

Tim,

As stated his column was on page 63 with a teaser on the back page...He has took alot of flack of late and for what? Being a good journalist and staying neutral to everything and giving BOTH sides of Pro and Anti Boards. Now, after the EGM he has finally had enough of Bratt and Co and now, in his columns he is just showing his final opinions after a diobolical EGM

I'm not having a go, mate but next time make sure you've got the facts before posting

Tim,

As stated his column was on page 63 with a teaser on the back page...He has took alot of flack of late and for what? Being a good journalist and staying neutral to everything and giving BOTH sides of Pro and Anti Boards. Now, after the EGM he has finally had enough of Bratt and Co and now, in his columns he is just showing his final opinions after a diobolical EGM

I'm not having a go, mate but next time make sure you've got the facts before posting

Alex,

Martin never stayed neutral prior to his "change of mind" experience, he was very anti B&G and very supportive of Bill Bratt. However I do feel his support for change NOW is unquestionable and very much appreciated. MT's column is usually in The Senile on Friday's, this week it wasn't it was on the thisisstaffordshire site on Friday and NOT in print until Saturday. That was why Tim posted his thread (on Friday). Your criticism is mis-placed.

Tim,

The article was on page 63 in the hard-copy version, with a 'lead' to it on the back page.

Martin is a major asset for the pro-change supporters not just because he is a leading light in the local media, but mainly because he for a long time took a very neutral stance on the situation at Vale Park.

I feel his criticisms of the Board carry substantially more weight because of that.

Dave it was in the hard copy Sentinel the day after it appeared online

Tim,

I posted what I did on Friday, the article wasn't in the hard copy until yesterday. So I wasn't criticising just stating a fact. I agree its a good article but I was concerned the masses wouldn't see it. I also feel Martin should have done this a long time ago and It's all a bit to little to late.

Archived