onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Back Micky Adams...

Mr Vale

EGM vote Meigh off....Meigh uses a subordinate employee to walk straight back in.

EGM vote of no confidence remove the Board from power Adams legitimates the phoney Board so they can sign a deal for 53% control.

Emergency left back cover in the off season is not a football reason.

It is simply a trick by Bratt&Co to get a fourth Director so they can sign

a sponsorship deal and use the money to add 24.9% equity to their 28%

and then the "cartel" can never be voted off.

Adams should be calling for three resignations and record investment for

"footballing reasons".

Advert

I'm particulary confused why NLV and many vale fans are against Micky Adams applying to become a director on the board. For me, this show his commitment to being even more part of Port Vale Football Club.

What could possibly go wrong? Micky Adams putting in his own cash for shares, the last thing we want to be doing is putting him down.

Even if Micky joins the current board, surely the others can still be voted off and Mo & co join?

What's the big deal???

The sticking point is that he is been sponsored,when/if he buys his own shares then to me it becomes a different ball game.Is ADAMS really going to put in £50,000 of his own cash in? I do hope so or he will lose all respect,its a dangerous game he is playing at the moment.

I'm particulary confused why NLV and many vale fans are against Micky Adams applying to become a director on the board. For me, this show his commitment to being even more part of Port Vale Football Club.

What could possibly go wrong? Micky Adams putting in his own cash for shares, the last thing we want to be doing is putting him down.

Even if Micky joins the current board, surely the others can still be voted off and Mo & co join?

What's the big deal???

The sticking point is that he is been sponsored,when/if he buys his own shares then to me it becomes a different ball game.Is ADAMS really going to put in £50,000 of his own cash in? I do hope so or he will lose all respect,its a dangerous game he is playing at the moment.

The Sky Sports news interview seems to suggest that he's not going to....watch it and see what you think.

Totally agree no ones moaning about Simms joining the board you lot need to drop your negativity about the club and start supporting it you moaning lot of --------

I am a founder shareholder, I will look after Port Vale`s interests to suit the future, whether we have another left back is neither here or there, there are plenty out there. Sims was elected by 90% of the shareholders, not a proxy candidate of a rejected director.

What's the big deal???

the question is?

Why is he not investing in his 'Boy hood club' but investing in PVFC? he has been asked to by the board simple as nothing more nothing less!!!

A message to Mr Mickey Adams if you want to invest into PVFC and help V2001 out, i would like the 3 resignations to become 4 and you can pack your bags and run along with Bratt like a good little lap dog!!!!!

What's the big deal???

Micky has been asked to become a director how LOW will V2001 go well Mr Adams then if you want to please pack your bags and do one with Bratt and the other to S**M bags like a good little lap dog!!!!!

Totally agree no ones moaning about Simms joining the board you lot need to drop your negativity about the club and start supporting it you moaning lot of --------

He was elected by 90% of the shareholders, say 800 people. Micky is backed by one rejected director. That is the difference.

Archived