onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Back Micky Adams...

Mr Vale

You lot are like a pack of wild dogs

Mickey is our potential saviour and most are trying your best to alienate him.

Back of him!

And by the way Mr Sims I heard you on the radio earlier, if you are serious, get you finger out, check the books get committed or walk away, stop dragging your feet!

Advert

You lot are like a pack of wild dogs

Mickey is our potential saviour and most are trying your best to alienate him.

Back of him!

And by the way Mr Sims I heard you on the radio earlier, if you are serious, get you finger out, check the books get committed or walk away, stop dragging your feet!

Comedy Gold !

How can you acuse Mark Sims of dragging his feet !

How long did it take for the board to call the EGM ?

And how many times have they promised to walk away !!

I'm particulary confused why NLV and many vale fans are against Micky Adams applying to become a director on the board. For me, this show his commitment to being even more part of Port Vale Football Club.

What could possibly go wrong? Micky Adams putting in his own cash for shares, the last thing we want to be doing is putting him down.

Even if Micky joins the current board, surely the others can still be voted off and Mo & co join?

What's the big deal???

I would back Micky as a manager!!!!

You need to ask yourself WHY WHY WHY WHY are this board so desperate to keep control

It is obvious for all to see that there is something to to hide IMHO it is something illegal(just my opinion)

I'm not certain that some people are following this closely at all.

Too many Sun readers on here!

Adams is bothered about himself first, not Port Vale. He jumped ship to SU at the first opportunity and not surprisingly when the offer of a three year contract was waved under his nose by our wonderfully successful Board members - on double his salary - he immediately rejoined us. Surprised? Don't waste your breath. He'd be an imbecile to turn those riches down.

But the real point is this. The Board lost a motion of no confidence. They should go. One who was voted off is now going to sponsor Adams! How moral is that?

And once Adams joins the happy band of brothers that will make four of them who can then take any decisions they like to keep themselves in power for as long as they want - despite having 80% of fans and shareholders not wanting them.

They claim to want to speak to fans and have a fresh start but then go behind everyone's backs and announce this Adams business on a Sunday afternoon. Not only that but we won't bother with another GM just get permission through the post to save time. Really?

There is stupid and there is plain thick and I'm not sure some folk recognise the difference. These people are morally bankrupt. They should resign and go, not carry on as if nothing happened last Wednesday.

Adams looks after himself. Like the rest of the Board members.

The only real saviours of the Club are the fans. They will be here a long time after messrs Adams and Bratt have departed.

Wake up and smell the coffee and recognise what is going on at your Club.

For Us All?!!!

I recognise what is going on Sage but what can we do? The board are continuing even with 90% of shareholders after their heads. What more could we possibly do to get them out? Bankrupt the club and force us into administration? If we get relegated we aint coming back for a good few years.

To me, the existence of Port Vale as a functioning LEAGUE club is more important than spending my time conjuring up magic tricks and fancy websites in some kind of vain attempt to get the board out.

The EGM unfortunately failed to resolve the crisis. Call me apathetic but I will always support the club. You're all fighting for Port Vale to be in different hands when the very existence of the club is at stake.

I recognise what is going on Sage but what can we do? The board are continuing even with 90% of shareholders after their heads. What more could we possibly do to get them out? Bankrupt the club and force us into administration? If we get relegated we aint coming back for a good few years.

To me, the existence of Port Vale as a functioning LEAGUE club is more important than spending my time conjuring up magic tricks and fancy websites in some kind of vain attempt to get the board out.

The EGM unfortunately failed to resolve the crisis. Call me apathetic but I will always support the club. You're all fighting for Port Vale to be in different hands when the very existence of the club is at stake.

Exactly, if you back this board then the very existence of this club is at stake. They have not got any buisness plan or finance to take this club forward. They have taken the club as far as they can, by their own admission.

Blimey - a rare sensible calm poster on here.

Point taken, although I beg to differ from you.

I think the only thing we can do is to maintain the pressure on them and continue to protest at every opportunity.

Don't despair. Some progress has been made. 6 months ago there were 8 of them. Now there are 3. They surely can't continue for much longer in the face of such hostility?

I know quite a few will drift back come August but I won't and I hope several hundred more hold firm. They will get the message when they are losing money. It's very hard to do, but it's the only way to shift them. They have no moral compass. I don't know if MC is the way forward but the way he has been treated has been shameful. These people really must go. We are going backwards under their stewardship and the debt is getting bigger and bigger.

And we now have Robbie on our side! :yes:

Archived