onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Team Not looking to bad for now

werstayinup

With this weeks signings and fingers crossed I will include Hoyte for now(just so it looks better),the team so far could look like this

....................................................Neal................................................

....Hoyte.......................Duffy.....................McGivern..........Dicko........

....Moore...............Lines...........?.................Marshall.................

..........................Pope....................?.....................

Chances more than likely small but how good would it look with Jennings and Paterson in there,we are starting to have the makings of a good squad,take out Bristol City,Sheff Utd and Preston as I think they will be strong it is not a league to be scared of

Advert

For me 3 maybe 4 more signing would do us RB,ST, and 1or2CM depending on budget

That would do it, though we need 2 centre mids as we only really have lines. I'd like to see us play one up front. We could play lines, Dodds or Moore or a new forward behind pope.

I would go 4-2-3-1 if the personal allowed.

Neal

New RB, Duffy, McGivern, Dickinson

New CM, New CM

Moore, Lines, Marshall

Pope

So a RB, 2 CM's and a (pacey) striker of we need to change things around a little.

I guess Birchall could play in one of the CM roles, with the Tranmere youth maybe. Hoyte at RB. Almost there...

I can see him trying the system from the start of 2012/13 maybe 4-4-1-1 with Dodds in behind Pope.

It's looking positive anyhow. If we can get a real good central midfielder in we will look much better. Shame Knotty left as we would look solid across the middle.

Good thing is plenty of competition on the wings so if anyone doesn't pull their weight or perform then they know someone is waiting to take over so should keep them on their toes.

Where are all the fickle fans who were starting threads last week ? Funny how they go quiet when there's nothing to moan about

Agreed, although "they" may be an exaggeration- it's probably one gimp with a dozen usernames

team and squad is looking better , but most important thing we need now is a 20+ goal a season striker in the mould of jay Emmanuel Thomas.

question is, does smurf have the blankety blank cheque book and pen for it?

When was the last time we spent 7 figures on a player? We need a player to play off popey. We can't afford a proven 20 goal a season player. Most teams can't. We will have to find a rough diamond. Can't believe people keep talking about JET! I'd argue we need a player in messi's mould more but it would be a pointless argument.

Archived