onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An alternative view of Norman

andy jones

No matter what Norman says, it will just turn into a bashing session as this thread has done, re-running the last year. Same as kicking off a new season with the bad results of the previous season being included in the league table. Time for a new start.

I agree we all know what has gone on god do we know!!! There's enough negative smurf bashing fans on here and everywhere else repeating them on a daily basis, shoving it all down our throats

I think he has had to fight fires all season with one thing and another and has taken to get to this stage now to finally be in a position to move forward in a positive way now he is getting things into place for the coming season

I think we will see a very different Norman from now on at least I'd like to think so

Time we gave the guy a chance and get behind him, Micky the players and the club instead of this victimisation

Advert

I'd hardly call it victimisation! He only has himself to blame for all of the criticism he's drawn.

I'd love for things to turn out as Dave has outlined in his opening post. Next season and indeed this close season will make or break Norman as far as I'm concerned.

I'd love to draw a line under the off-field shambles and see a silence from the boardroom and steady, professional progress from here.

Over to you Norman.

I'd hardly call it victimisation! He only has himself to blame for all of the criticism he's drawn.

I'd love for things to turn out as Dave has outlined in his opening post. Next season and indeed this close season will make or break Norman as far as I'm concerned.

I'd love to draw a line under the off-field shambles and see a silence from the boardroom and steady, professional progress from here.

Over to you Norman.

Agreed, let us see what he is made of, his training is now over.

Over to you Norman.

Agree... I'd like to think the opening post turns out more accurately than the last time Dave championed an individual.

Over to you Norman.

Well said Beden.....Good post........:yes:

Get rid of it and put it on a smurf bashing thread please and I reported it last night and at 7.45 this morning

We received the reported post through email at 9.04 as I said and no, I will not remove it. I can't see that it's breaking any forum rules, it's an opinion. You reported it and I've dealt with it in the way I think is correct.

Archived