onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cov 2 Vale 2 - Post Match Comments

Fosse69

Advert

All this fantastic defending will get the fans rushing to buy their season tickets.The queues for P O G will be massive.

Correct Melv,and I don't think the fans should be taking the blame.We need a massive clear out which should have been done before the start of this season.

Fair enough, but it does question the point of him playing. He isn't brought on to chase a goal, but to make sure we don't concede again. Ive said before, a better form of defence is having a player on the pitch who can keep position, even more so when under pressure.

Spot on. As proven last season before Griff made his return. They were exciting times and I really enjoyed watching the football.

I'll probably get shot down for even mentioning this but hypothetically if Micky left who would people like to be brought in to progress the team? Off the top of my head there isn't a great amount available at the moment. My only worry about Adams leaving is his replacement

I'll probably get shot down for even mentioning this but hypothetically if Micky left who would people like to be brought in to progress the team? Off the top of my head there isn't a great amount available at the moment. My only worry about Adams leaving is his replacement

Hypothetically Sean O'Driscoll

Matt,if you are worried about us replacing a lower league ,hoof ball manager then we are in trouble.

We were fortunate to get a point if you look at the whole game.Some last ditch defending and a couple of good saves and some poor Coventry finishing.

felt sorry for Dickenson, Duffy who put themselves about. Grimmer looked a bit shakey to day.

long spells we couldnt get the ball and when we do we give it away to easily.

Their goals : first one, maybe Neal could have come for it, second one was always on the cards when JMW lost the ball ( far too easily, and then made absolutely no effort to get back ). sorry but I really do not see what JMW offers, he doesnt move with the ball and he doesnt move off the ball - I wouldnt worry if he wasnt here next year, we need someone with more heart.

Coventry passed the ball around sharply and looked good going forward but both defensives lived on their nerves for the whole game

If.....with our budget it will defo be Page.Good luck to the lad on a reduced budget.Lines,Dicko,Loft and Neal will all be gone in the summer.

As for next season get used to regular appearances from Dodds,Birchall,Lloyd,Taylor,Shuker,Davis,Yates etc....and if the guy can make a good side from that lot then expect another club to poach him.As soon as you here "Playing budget slashed" expect the reality of Stevenage at home on a Tuesday night and a crowd of 3,786.

Rotherham score late goals we concede them. thats why they are in the play-offs and we are mid-table

the best form of defence is attack and at 2 0 against an out of form team we should have gone for the jugular - instead we bring on Griff to get more useless bodies in the middle and allow them to throw even more players forward.

the first goal was abysmal lack of concentration - how does a ball hit 40 yards in the air land on a guys head in the 6 yard box with no defender within 2 yards of him?

their equalizer was 'rabbits caught in headlights' defending from Grimmer, Yates, and Duffy.

we are mental conceding late like this from 2 0 up. and i mean mental - panic is in their heads.

Archived