onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ukraine.

For Us All

Ho hum

Only a ************ ******** would cut a sentence short when quoting it just to make their point seem right.

OK here is the whole thing..not that it makes any difference to my point

"But there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE of the Russians supplying Argentina - its just speculation, and proves our news is firmly in the grip of the right wing propagandists - a dangerous game to play. "

You are still incorrect in claiming that there is NO EVIDENCE and, therefore, your claim of what it proves about our news

You even left a space after 'Russians supplying Argentina' but I had posted the crucial 'with military aircraft' which is NOT helicopters

You're backtracking wildly now and again factually incorrect

"Russia has been increasing its links with Argentina since 2010, when it supplied two Mi17 assault helicopters which are in service with the 7th Air Force Brigade"..how are ASSAULT HELICOPTERS in service with the 7TH AIR FORCE NOT military aircraft? You are wrong but are not big enough to admit it cos it does not suit your snivelling attack the right wing press agenda..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_aircraft

"A military aircraft is any fixed-wing or rotary-wing aircraft that is operated by a legal or insurrectionary armed service of any type.[1] Military aircraft can be either combat or non-combat"

An ASSAULT helicopter being used by hte Agrentinian 7th AIR FORCE BRIGADE is an example of military aircraft

Anyway, you fester on in your world of clever little lies and cheap deceits, you do it on every thread where your ****** imprint appears.

Ooh you're so hurtful

Show me a lie? You won't cos you can't cos there aren't any

Man up and admit you were wrong or just carry on in your own smearing revisionist leftie world..whatver makes you happy

Advert

Ho hum

OK here is the whole thing..not that it makes any difference to my point

"But there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE of the Russians supplying Argentina - its just speculation, and proves our news is firmly in the grip of the right wing propagandists - a dangerous game to play. "

You are still incorrect in claiming that there is NO EVIDENCE and, therefore, your claim of what it proves about our news

You're backtracking wildly now and again factually incorrect

"Russia has been increasing its links with Argentina since 2010, when it supplied two Mi17 assault helicopters which are in service with the 7th Air Force Brigade"..how are ASSAULT HELICOPTERS in service with the 7TH AIR FORCE NOT military aircraft? You are wrong but are not big enough to admit it cos it does not suit your snivelling attack the right wing press agenda..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_aircraft

"A military aircraft is any fixed-wing or rotary-wing aircraft that is operated by a legal or insurrectionary armed service of any type.[1] Military aircraft can be either combat or non-combat"

An ASSAULT helicopter being used by hte Agrentinian 7th AIR FORCE BRIGADE is an example of military aircraft

Ooh you're so hurtful

Show me a lie? You won't cos you can't cos there aren't any

Man up and admit you were wrong or just carry on in your own smearing revisionist leftie world..whatver makes you happy

'man up' is something low-lifes like Sarah Palin say, you sad little man. You probably look and sound like her though.

You're more likely to get a ******* in the post from the queen than an apology from me, but I'm glad you wasted so much time on your 'definitions'. You said once before you liked pets and had rescued one - I bet you never spend a single minute playing with it instead of posting your overblown nonsense on here all day, try doing that instead and make yourself useful. Not wasting anymore time on you this week, Id suggest you use yours more wisely too.

'man up' is something low-lifes like Sarah Palin say, you sad little man. You probably look and sound like her though.

Only on every third Sunday in the month when we have 'dress as your hero day' in our village. WHo would you come as?

You're more likely to get a ******* in the post from the queen than an apology from me,

That's no surprise......not that I asked for an apology

but I'm glad you wasted so much time on your 'definitions'.

Somoene else on here who revels in the delightful character trait of schadenfreude..even when it is misplaced. Some of us like to get our definitions right..some clearly aren't bothered

You said once before you liked pets and had rescued one

It's two we've rescued now..Basil and Sooty. As you're clearly interested..Basil's 10 and has one eye, Sooty is 15..has two.

- I bet you never spend a single minute playing with it instead of posting your overblown nonsense on here all day, try doing that instead and make yourself useful.

All day? Come come..it's never more than 90% of my day..all day is a ridiculous claim

Not wasting anymore time on you this week, Id suggest you use yours more wisely too.

That's fine with me..everyone can see that you were wrong in your claims and that you are refusing to admit it

And can we stop with she swearing pls..it's just so....unnesessary...although I have to admit to a mild curioisity as to which words were asterisked out

Toodle pip

Archived