onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lines

Seamus O'Wye

Advert

Been very poor considering what everyone was raving about when we signed him.

Seen him in every game and for the big name signing and he's a quality championship player you are having a laugh. He's takes a good corner and free kick (apart from everyone today).. What does he actually do apart from sit deep and do nothing.

He's a poor player and him and Griffith never get forward at all.

We're looking grim and I'm failing to see where we will score the goals to keep us up!!

Come back to this post in April and ill glady hold my hands up if I'm totally wrong!

We look awful.

I hear everyone keep saying the defence is good? Is it **** that's another 3 conceded today!

Sort it out Micky

Had a good game today sprayed some nice balls in the 2nd half, tried to drive us forward when possible. Would like to see Dodds play behind the striker with Lines behind him think they could link up well. Doubt Mickey would agree with me though!

Tell a time where he's created a goal this season from a good ball??

He's poor simple as that. Sits far too deep and never looks like creating from so far deep.

Carlisle is an absolutely must win

Tell a time where he's created a goal this season from a good ball??

He's poor simple as that. Sits far too deep and never looks like creating from so far deep.

Carlisle is an absolutely must win

Didn't he put the cross in for Pope's goal today?

Who do you want in midfield then? Griff cant pass and Loft takes four touches to control the ball?!

Not really a must win! Why must we win it?

Why can't we pass the ball sharp in the middle and create chances..

I've seen brentford, Walsall. Wolves, even Oldham do it yet we can't do it.....

We haven't got the players to do it that's why. It's going be a massive season and I'm sure we are going to struggle massively.

Colchester Oldham Bradford Carlisle at the start of the season where we in my view needed 6 points, brentford and wolves were bonus games and points!

We've got to beat Carlisle it's as simple as that!!

Sort it out adams

Didn't he put the cross in for Pope's goal today?

Who do you want in midfield then? Griff cant pass and Loft takes four touches to control the ball?

Not really a must win! Why must we win it?

Because Carlisle are ****in **** a bit like us. So I'd be expecting to get some points against them if we are aiming to stay up this season.

You may think it's early in season but I we don't start to beat teams like this all of a sudden confidence will be gone and we will be ****ed.

I just cannot see this team winning enough games to do enough, simple as that.

At the end of the day lines has been poor all season.

How can lines dictate a game when we constantly hit long aimless balls to no one? Are style of play does not suit lines its that simple! We can't keep the ball its hopeful and boring to watch. Wolves 3 goals today came from good build up play , passed the ball arond with ease like evey team we have played so far this season. I just hope we have enough to stay up.

Because Carlisle are ****in **** a bit like us. So I'd be expecting to get some points against them if we are aiming to stay up this season.

You may think it's early in season but I we don't start to beat teams like this all of a sudden confidence will be gone and we will be ****ed.

spot on

What utter garbage.

Lines looks quality and will only improve.

The game was nip and tuck until Dickinson misjudged the flight of a hopeful ball and covering full back Yates was very unlucky to see his block fall straight at the feet of Griffiths who finished well.

The second goal was a quality move and a snapshot finish which Neal would normally have saved.

The third was a poor goal to concede but only came about as we admirably chased the game.

Great to see Pope score a consolation goal and that will give him a shot in the arm.

My one slight criticism is Duffy should have gone straight on at centre half leaving Dickinson to go left back and Yates right back.

In short - a good end to end game with the outstanding performer on the day playing in goal for Wolves.

Lines played very well today. The reason he sometimes looks a little lost is because our players aren't as quick-minded as he is. He constantly looks for a quick release pass but he hasn't got the quality around him to execute his ideas and often ends up losing the ball as a result.

He can't do it all on his own.

Lines played very well today. The reason he sometimes looks a little lost is because our players aren't as quick-minded as he is. He constantly looks for a quick release pass but he hasn't got the quality around him to execute his ideas and often ends up losing the ball as a result.

He can't do it all on his own.

Couldn't agree more,people sometimes need to watch a players game through the match

Couldn't agree more,people sometimes need to watch a players game through the match

I watch the match, I've seen all of them and tell me which games he's starred in?

We've won 1 game, it's not good enough. I was expecting him to be a box to box player with energy but he just sits too deep and create nothing.

Another reason we don't score goals because him and Griffith will not create many goals.

Last season we had Vincent and myrie Williams chipping in with goals, this season we look like no goals are going come from wide.

Another 3 conceded today it's not good enough.

Carlisle is a huge game

Archived