onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Away shirt

grebovale

Advert

Fingers crossed that they have got the ordered quantity right so that people can buy them during the rest of this week and on Saturday when demand may well be high.

Not available online yet

I wonder what they base their projected expected sales actually on? Surely they should at least supply 6,500 shirts of which you would expect 60% to be adult shirts and 40% children.

That would mean at least 3,900 adult shirts- and possibly 3,000 large shirts, 600 medium and 150 xl and 150 xxl respectably.

There cannot be any excuses for running out of shirts surely? The training tops obviously were underestimated in terms of interest.

I wonder what they base their projected expected sales actually on? Surely they should at least supply 6,500 shirts of which you would expect 60% to be adult shirts and 40% children.

That would mean at least 3,900 adult shirts- and possibly 3,000 large shirts, 600 medium and 150 xl and 150 xxl respectably.

There cannot be any excuses for running out of shirts surely? The training tops obviously were underestimated in terms of interest.

Depends on the terms agreed with the supplier..if there is payment up front then that's a lot of dough to find

But as to market research to try and assess demand..has there been any at all?

Nipped up the club shop about 12:30pm to purchase my new away shirt, steady stream of people coming in the shop and ticket office.

For those worried about availability there seemed plenty of shirts behind the counters packaged up in cardboard boxes seperated by size

I went down at 1:30pm today to get my away shirt. The girl said they had sold quite a few since 9am and that they seemed to be more popular than the home shirts.

My advice is that if you want an away shirt then go sooner rather than later as I think they may sell out of the first batch before kickoff in Saturday and the shop is open until 7:30 tonight.

Impressed with the shirt, it looks better in the flesh than it did on the photos when it was first unveiled vs. Colchester.

Anybody else notice that the GMB logo and the Sondico bits are printed within the material of the actual shirt?

For as long as I can remember and not just with Vale football shirts the kit manufacturers emblem and the main sponsor have always been in material form by heat transfer or stitched on the shirt. (For example check last seasons UK Windows shirt or the previous Harlequin ones people you will see what I mean)

It's not a complaint but I do feel some folk may liken it to when you buy a fake football shirt on holiday from Spain/Greece/Turkey etc.

Anybody else think the same?

Archived