onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A lesson for Mo

Twitters

Two months ago, Labour were streets ahead in the opinion polls and were on course to be the biggest party in Holyrood, where Scotland's devolved Parliament is based.

The next two months they campaigned negatively, saying vote us in to keep the nasty Tories out. The SNP didn't. They said vote us in and we will do this, this and this. They led a very positive campaign with no bitching.

The result? An SNP landslide and something never thought possible under Scottish PR, a one party majority.

Stay positive Mo, the mudslinging from the board will come back to haunt them as it did Labour.

Saying is one thing; doing is another - such was the case for the Lib-Dems.

Maybe it will be differnt in Scotland.

===

Advert

Yes good move that

If they win the vote they win the vote that's called democracy.

I will use my vote for change but I will not back Starve them Out this is the most ridiculous campaign I have ever come across.

If more of you were shareholders and put your money where your mouth is you would have nothing to worry about.

i have been a shareholder from the beginning and have been voting against this board for the last 3 years ,after the sinnott affair i saw how this board works no matter what you think about him ,since then we have had xxxxxx glover & xxxxxxx gannon plus numerous investments that have never got anywhere, so 'starve them out' is my choice AND other fans ,

as for democracy, what a laugh, what is ridiculous is this board hanging on ,5 against ,well you tell me ,just look at how many B & G scarf's have been sold and there is shareholder who have got them too, nowag ,ben ,tinman , NLV , jacko51 ,thats 5 SHAREHOLDERS against this board,the sooner this lot go the better.

Yes good move that

I will use my vote for change but I will not back Starve them Out this is the most ridiculous campaign I have ever come across.

If more of you were shareholders and put your money where your mouth is you would have nothing to worry about.

You just don't get it do you ?

There is no democracy whatsoever where these parasites are involved and after their performance over the last 7/8 years ,do you really think that giving these clowns more money will move us forward ?

As said before many times , there is something desperately wrong within at Port Vale and the first step to recovery is to remove these desperados by whatever means possible.

Yes good move that

I'm NOT a shareholder. I'm a fan who put my money where my mouth was when Bill Bratt MBE challenged 5000+ of us to help get PVFC back into L1.

We (the fans) answered the boards rallying cry. When will the board answer our cries?

I'll be certain to put my money where my mouth is next year if this board is in charge, and the result will be that there is a group of 3 seats Row O in the Paddock that will be going spare next season.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes good move that

If it was a fair vote of the clubs majority of shareholders I would agree 100% but its just the shares that these lot claim to own (maybe the books would tell a different story) plus a few misguided people backing Bratt out of loyalty and racist reasons. Please dont try and defend them when at least 850 of the 940 shareholders want them out and originally the vote was one shareholder, one vote. These Filthy 5 have simply got no morals.

Mike Thompstone was the only one to show any moral fibre when he walked at the AGM and his reward is that he is a possibily of being voted back on at the EGM. Mike Proved himself a man that evening while the other boardmembers did just the opposite.

I DESPISE THEM WITH A PASSION

Timothious' thoughts on Mo are very interesting considering the way he reacted when other posters mentioned his previous business dealings more recently.

Timothius

15-12-07, 08:34 AM

i know, so many people were against him! i dont know why :s he has millions! but the question is would he invest :shifty:

I have my own reasons, as I suspect many people in the Potteries will. I get annoyed by the way this man is protrayed in the press but can't say anymore than that. I think the comment about shallow & deep end above is about right.

Timothius

16-12-07, 09:31 PM

There's a few mineworkers who may have heard of him!

Not limited to mineworkers but you are right a lot of them might have a thing or to to say! Pees me right off every time I see his smug face in the paper, if only we could type what we want to :shutup:

What changed your mind then Tim? Funny when anyone else mentions the mines or the FSA you immediately defend Chaudry?

Yes good move that

Democracy is one man one vote like in an election. This is a shareholder vote based on the number of shares held, which is not democratic but based on what you can afford. The next vote will be one fan one ticket, that result will take longer to be known, and is democratic if you think watching Port Vale is worth it.

Democracy eh!? Democracy for whom? How many times have decisions been made in camera by PJ & Co., then presented to us as being good for all things Port Vale e.g. parcelling away Vale Park in the event the 'Club goes belly up? Did we have a say? Did we heck.

The promises first written on the side of V2001's barn have long since faded away. We believed, but we have well and truly been deceived.

Whomever holds the executive power will decide our democracy - whether that be PJ & Co., the current shareholders, an individual in their own right, or whatever combination - and this will done away from the general membership.

The question now is: do we have the collective 'Will to stop the the 'Board shanghaiing our EGM?

Timothious' thoughts on Mo are very interesting considering the way he reacted when other posters mentioned his previous business dealings more recently.

Timothius

15-12-07, 08:34 AM

i know, so many people were against him! i dont know why :s he has millions! but the question is would he invest :shifty:

I have my own reasons, as I suspect many people in the Potteries will. I get annoyed by the way this man is protrayed in the press but can't say anymore than that. I think the comment about shallow & deep end above is about right.

Timothius

16-12-07, 09:31 PM

There's a few mineworkers who may have heard of him!

Not limited to mineworkers but you are right a lot of them might have a thing or to to say! Pees me right off every time I see his smug face in the paper, if only we could type what we want to :shutup:

What changed your mind then Tim? Funny when anyone else mentions the mines or the FSA you immediately defend Chaudry?

The context of the posts are ???

Archived