onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Luke Rodgers in Sweden

Silfver

Advert

Good luck Luke would have been interesting to see how he performed under a decent vale manager

The manager of the team at any given time cannot be responsible for missing 2 penalties against a tiny club and almost single-handedly bringing Port Vale their greatest humiliation and disgraceful result.

George is spot on. I was very pleased when he departed, it wasn't that he had no talent, but failed to use it.

I hope you enjoy his time in Sweden, maybe he has improved after playing in the USA.

If OVF ever does the opposite of the Cult Heroes, he would be first to be featured.

Utter load of ********.Have you ever met the lad off the pitch ? I have several times and he's a sound lad.

Birds of a feather flock together?

Not personally, but I've heard of his and his family's reputation from his Shrewsbury days. He's been in trouble with with law multiple times and his family are the local gangsters.

The manager of the team at any given time cannot be responsible for missing 2 penalties against a tiny club and almost single-handedly bringing Port Vale their greatest humiliation and disgraceful result.

George is spot on. I was very pleased when he departed, it wasn't that he had no talent, but failed to use it.

I hope you enjoy his time in Sweden, maybe he has improved after playing in the USA.

If OVF ever does the opposite of the Cult Heroes, he would be first to be featured.

Single handedly? We should have beaten them comfortably without the penalties. We has two games to do it. The others played a part. Not a nice character and we have much better now, but was better than perry who Sinnott preferred and glover who glover snr preferred. With a better side providing for them, rico and Rodgers could have been a decent partnership at that time in league 2.

I've heard,I've heard.Whispers pass it on.So we judge people on heresay.Personally I take people as I find them and not on an internet message board thro crap and **** stirrers.Do you know anything about Lukes charity work ?

Jimmy Saville did charity work :-)

It's not hearsay he's been arrested multiple times for violence is it? His family are very well know in the Shrewsbury area. And not for the right reasons.

Birds of a feather flock together?

Not personally, but I've heard of his and his family's reputation from his Shrewsbury days. He's been in trouble with with law multiple times and his family are the local gangsters.

They live in Water orton near brum, outside there house they have painted their own car parking spaces so everyone KNOWS not to park there, his brother is the bad one as far as I know,

Like Rodgers was brilliant gave us all some happy times. Good luck to him one of the most determined players ever. He made up for his lack of height in determination. Should have been the new tony naylor if we had hung onto him .

I loved his determination but the amount he was caught offside (more than Bernie Slaven x 10) per game and his lack of finesse will never put him anywhere near Naylor.

The only link was he was ex Crewe.

Yes..... A fall out with Glover, only person ever to fall out with Glover

Yeah, I also heard there was an issue with some youth team players which caused it. I was critical of glover but this was one he got right. He just didn't have the trust of fans at the time.

Archived