onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bratt Gets It Wrong Again

fairportnick

Been out at the seaside all day:D

Sat down on the beach and opened the Sentinel rag.

What Bratt says is ********.

Income and Corporation Tax !988 eh Amos. It is a matter of Company Law eh Amos?

ICTA 1988 deals with how Companies and individuals etc are TAXED. It has absolutely nothing to do with Company Law. The Companies Act deals with company law. Didnt your weasels tell you that Amos? ICTA has nothing to do with how companies are run, managed, deal with shareholders etc etc , that is the Companies Act and the Memorandum and Articles.

The schedule Bratt refers to is prevent individuals etc reducing their tax liabilities by putting shares into the hands of spouses, family members, business partners etc etc

I suppose the more gullible will have been completely taken in (BHF you should have listened to me from the start:razz:). I expect a retraction from the plonker at the Sentinel too.

Back to the wine.

Advert

Been out at the seaside all day:D

Sat down on the beach and opened the Sentinel rag.

What Bratt says is ********.

Income and Corporation Tax !988 eh Amos. It is a matter of Company Law eh Amos?

ICTA 1988 deals with how Companies and individuals etc are TAXED. It has absolutely nothing to do with Company Law. The Companies Act deals with company law. Didnt your weasels tell you that Amos? ICTA has nothing to do with how companies are run, managed, deal with shareholders etc etc , that is the Companies Act and the Memorandum and Articles.

The schedule Bratt refers to is prevent individuals etc reducing their tax liabilities by putting shares into the hands of spouses, family members, business partners etc etc

I suppose the more gullible will have been completely taken in (BHF you should have listened to me from the start:razz:). I expect a retraction from the plonker at the Sentinel too.

Back to the wine.

A vatman I know said similar earlier :D

Back to the topic though, I read Bratt's statement myself, I don't know legally who is right or wrong although (and this would be a difficult choice) I would hazard that Nick may just be ahead on points.

Either way it's a lame excuse either way to dismiss over a million pounds worth of 'investment'.

I am sure if ALL parties were to sit down and discuss things like CIVIL Human Beings they could thrash out a compromise whereby the real winners are Port Vale Football Club.

Worry now is with Mr. Bratt supposedly meeting Mr. Sims tomorrow is Mr. Bratt trying to pull a 'fast-one', divide and conquer?

Back to the topic though, I read Bratt's statement myself, I don't know legally who is right or wrong although (and this would be a difficult choice) I would hazard that Nick may just be ahead on points.

Either way it's a lame excuse either way to dismiss over a million pounds worth of 'investment'.

I am sure if ALL parties were to sit down and discuss things like CIVIL Human Beings they could thrash out a compromise whereby the real winners are Port Vale Football Club.

Worry now is with Mr. Bratt supposedly meeting Mr. Sims tomorrow is Mr. Bratt trying to pull a 'fast-one', divide and conquer?

Is Bill Bratt clever enough to pull one over Mark Sims?

Archived