onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Its my ball and im taking home.

Smallthorne Dog

Well it would appear Mo (and Mark) have regressed to silly playground posturing and withdrawn (lets not try and get all smart@r$£ by trying to convince us that lapsed is somehow different) their bid.

A bit like those really irritating kids would do with a casey just when eveyone was in the middle of a good kick about. Whats the point exactly chaps? What do you think it will achieve? Other than making fools out of yourselves and the fans who have steadfastedly backed you.

You had a real chance to unify all supporters with your joint bid and really apply pressure on the board. Now by being so childish you have ruined that, let the board of the hook and i suspect lost the respect of many supporters.

Bratt and Jackson must be laughing their bags off. Well done, we are back to square one! A totally retrograde step in my opinion. I'm sick of listening to you now!

Advert

It appears that the revised bid was never really a genuine one. It was perhaps just designed as a publicity stunt to highlight the boards refusal to sell, regardless of the 24.9% rule. Shame, I quite liked the idea.

It appears that the revised bid was never really a genuine one. It was perhaps just designed as a publicity stunt to highlight the boards refusal to sell, regardless of the 24.9% rule. Shame, I quite liked the idea.

Marks bid was very real

Marks bid was very real

I don't buy it. It never sat right with me that Mo would genuinely be happy putting in his money whilst abiding by the 25% rule. I suspect that had the revised bid been accepted, the rule would have soon been removed to allow mo to issue convertible debt (as per his old/current business plan).

I don't buy it. It never sat right with me that Mo would genuinely be happy putting in his money whilst abiding by the 25% rule. I suspect that had the revised bid been accepted, the rule would have soon been removed to allow mo to issue convertible debt (as per his old/current business plan).

I dont mind if you buy it or not

Why not try talking to a very ****** off Mark Simms, he will verify whether it was real or not

Well it would appear Mo (and Mark) have regressed to silly playground posturing and withdrawn (lets not try and get all smart@r$£ by trying to convince us that lapsed is somehow different) their bid.

A bit like those really irritating kids would do with a casey just when eveyone was in the middle of a good kick about. Whats the point exactly chaps? What do you think it will achieve? Other than making fools out of yourselves and the fans who have steadfastedly backed you.

You had a real chance to unify all supporters with your joint bid and really apply pressure on the board. Now by being so childish you have ruined that, let the board of the hook and i suspect lost the respect of many supporters.

Bratt and Jackson must be laughing their bags off. Well done, we are back to square one! A totally retrograde step in my opinion. I'm sick of listening to you now!

Bratt denied the bid had even been received several days after it had, suggesting he had no intention whatsoever of accepting. The 24.9% rule has been exposed as a total sham and we could still have a Mo/Mark partnership once V2001 are out. Mo set a deadline for acceptance / discussion, the board ignored it and continued their silly games, yet this is Mo's fault? :ohmy: We should be grateful V2001 have not driven Mo away completely with their pathetic antics. What sort of future would we face if that happened?

I dont mind if you buy it or not

Why not try talking to a very ****** off Mark Simms, he will verify whether it was real or not

so why drop out and revert back to the old bid now? Why not let the new bid stand and go forward, assuming a new interim board is elected at the EGM?

Why does LB state that the bid is now 51%, Mo for 1.2m? Has Mo taken this decision against Marks wishes?

what i can't quite get my head round was why did the media refuse to publish marks letter?

it's as if they knew something??

i find the whole thing really quite baffaling, the whole process since mike newton came along has got me stumped

this last 5 months or so have been like a never ending spiral i just hope it ends soon

so why drop out and revert back to the old bid now? Why not let the new bid stand and go forward, assuming a new interim board is elected at the EGM?

Why does LB state that the bid is now 51%, Mo for 1.2m? Has Mo taken this decision against Marks wishes?

Not at all against any one's wishes

No matter what Mo or Mo & Mark did the board were going to just ignore them. The board continue to act in an absolute disgusting way.

Roll on the GM

They had to set a deadline. What do you expect Mo and Mark to do. Heres our offer Bill. Get back to us when you're ready. It was a way to get a foot in the door but just shows what a sham this 24.9% rule is. Bratts just put his head in the sand as usual thinking its all going to go away. He obviously could not give an answer to say why the bid was unsuitable having asked Mo to invest 24.9% a few weeks back. You cant keep on running away forever Bratt!!

Simple answer...because it has exposed the 24.9% ruling to be the sham it is. That ruling, together with the 75% required to amend the constitution (please note that 75+24.9=99.9) and that the current board own 28% mean that there is minority dictatorship ruling in power at Vale Park

Honestly, it's going to take a UN resolution and a NATO no fly zone to get this lot out!

So a long term financial backer of the football club (more monetary value than the ENTIRE board of directors we currently have) put's a bid in for 24.9% of the clubs shares, isn't even given the courtesy of an acknowledgement, and somehow HE is the one resorting to playground games? Give me a break!

This situation is beyond a joke, 10 days is more than long enough for 6 directors of a business, to firstly acknowledge said bid, then liase a meeting with the respective parties to sit down and discuss going forward, or what flavour ice cream to order.

V2001, get out of OUR club now!

Why don't you wait and read Mo and Marks Press Releases before jumping to wild accusations. The M&M bid was very real, the board are choosing to ignore any communication whether it be from investors, fans, shareholders - they are really trying the patience of many committed people.

I think the next 24 hours will be a damning time in showing the board for what they really are, disruptive, disrespectful, rude, un-professional and most definitely acting in the interests of themselves and not the future of PVFC. I am appalled by these small fry 'business' people.

What have they achieved by withdrawing it? Surely it would have been better to go forward to the EGM with the dual bid rather than Mo's 51% bid?

Its all about egos and posturing and i'm sick of it! Just when you think there is a bid we can all unite behind, one that leaves the board with no viable excuse not to accept it, they go and take it away.

A right load of b0!!0c£$! I dont give a chuff what Chaudry comes up with now i for one dont want to hear it. Because we've no idea how long its on the table for, when he's going to withdraw it or which flaming conditions he's going to add in or take out at any given point. We might as well have a big wheel with 8 bids on and spin it every week or so to decide which one is currently on the table.

If Billy Bratt is ignoring Mark Sims, and remember Mark's put far more money into Port Vale then that clown Bratt, what the hell do you expect him to do?

Archived