onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Faiytale ending to a fairy tale season?

Va-LEE-ant

Advert

A packed Vale Park, Hughes to score 1st, HT 1-1. previous Vale stars and the Messiah to be applauded onto the pitch, Second half end to end action, Birchall to get the equaliser in the 80th min and Pope to get the winner in the 89th. 3 - 2 And a massive pitch invasion, with other results going their way, Northampton also promoted, and we all pack out Boslem for a HUGE party. If Heinekan made last home games.

I'd like Keith Ryder to be guest of honour, I'd like Pope to score off a Yates cross, Dodds to set up Hughes for the second and Young Ben to seal a great season by slotting in the third in front of a very packed Bycars end.

Oh, and then get absolutely ******! :D

After the Wycombe 0-0 draw I'd then like the club to produce an end of season 'highlights' video which could be given free with every season ticket sold!

Oh, and then get absolutely ****** again! :D:D

in all seriousness, in a weird sort of way some credit does have to go to keith ryder because initially it was him and his ideas that got us excited again and obviously without that money he put in, the players wouldnt of been paid.

but i'd like to take this opportunity to thank micky adams, because whatever happens in the next few games, it has been an amazing season, and without adams at the helm i doubt we would be in this situation.he must of played a fair big part in getting the players to re-sign and attracting the new players in and whilst in admin that must of been very difficult.

well done that man!

A packed Vale Park, Hughes to score 1st, HT 1-1. previous Vale stars and the Messiah to be applauded onto the pitch, Second half end to end action, Birchall to get the equaliser in the 80th min and Pope to get the winner in the 89th. 3 - 2 And a massive pitch invasion, with other results going their way, Northampton also promoted, and we all pack out Boslem for a HUGE party. If Heinekan made last home games.

All of the above (minus the tension) but with Mr Wildes, Mr Smurthwaite & JR in the centre circle, arms linked, singing a hearty rendition of "The Wonder Of You"

* wipes away tears :blush:

Not sure I'd survive that to get to the party bit!

I'd like Keith Ryder to be guest of honour, I'd like Pope to score off a Yates cross, Dodds to set up Hughes for the second and Young Ben to seal a great season by slotting in the third in front of a very packed Bycars end.

Oh, and then get absolutely ******! :D

After the Wycombe 0-0 draw I'd then like the club to produce an end of season 'highlights' video which could be given free with every season ticket sold!

Oh, and then get absolutely ****** again! :D:D

I'll drink to those sentiments Fred:yes:

in all seriousness, in a weird sort of way some credit does have to go to keith ryder because initially it was him and his ideas that got us excited again and obviously without that money he put in, the players wouldnt of been paid.

but i'd like to take this opportunity to thank micky adams, because whatever happens in the next few games, it has been an amazing season, and without adams at the helm i doubt we would be in this situation.he must of played a fair big part in getting the players to re-sign and attracting the new players in and whilst in admin that must of been very difficult.

well done that man!

I was being serious!

Gillingham to loose their last two games. Vale to win their two games and be crowned Champions. Vale fans would go mental at Wycombe and it gives the Wycombe game meaning as promotion would have been sealed next week at Home.

well done that man!

Agree with that. Keith Ryder in a way set the ball running and paid the players for a month or so. Without him, we would not have got our new owners. He just seems to have disappeared, wonder if he has found Lord Lucan and Shergar?

Archived