onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Positive Thread

SOK

nothing like a bit of optimism and faith in our players

I'm sorry bud but it is seriously beginning to **** me off in a serious way how Vale always fudge it up when it a good position, it happens eveytime, once we drop into a league we just can't get out of it. Dread to think what would happen if we ever dropped out of the league we'd have no chance of getting back in.

Advert

Micky is spot on about some of the posters on here, these keyboard warriors must have been world class footballers in their day and never had a bad game or bad run of form. Get a reality check guys and get behind the team, don't come out with the excuse that you pay your twenty quid so your entitled to boo cus we don't want that at vale.the players are low on confidence and booing them will only make it worse (can't believe Im saying that whenwe we are second in the league and two points off top - ashamed to be grouped as a vale fan with some of these idiots)

Valiant 593 - you mate are the biggest bottler, Jesus lad calm down Burton are crap away from home and so are Northampton - try looking at other clubs for what they are and not the fictional superstars you are making them out to be.

You are panicking more than any of the players. Keep calm we will be promoted automatically and will probably win the title.

Promotion maybe but seriously doubt we'll win the title now.

WE ARE SECOND IN THE LEAGUE and your thinking about relegation

lol no not this season but who nows what missing out this year could do to the teams confidence. What I'm trying to say is if it did ever happen at some point in the future. I know were second in the league but after tonight I can just see typically Vale second half of the season events unfolding, the fold always seems to come sometime after christmas without fail.

Valiant 593 - you mate are the biggest bottler, Jesus lad calm down Burton are crap away from home and so are Northampton - try looking at other clubs for what they are and not the fictional superstars you are making them out to be.

You are panicking more than any of the players. Keep calm we will be promoted automatically and will probably win the title.

How am i a bottler, stupid post. I am simply saying that our current form isnt good enough and any man with a brain can see that we wont win our home games playing like that and personally I think Oxford is a must win game or we at least gain a point from, otherwise we start a hard run of home games with a negative and i just see us beating too many teams at home. I still think we are strong enough from automatic promotion and i think we will still finish 2nd, but the warning signs are there, im not bottling it and im not saying that the players will im simply saying that the players need to wake up and find the form they showed earlier in the season. Northampton and Burton have gained a lot of points on us recently, they may be poor away but they are doing better at home than we are away, Burton have picked up away from home recently as well.

lol no not this season but who nows what missing out this year could do to the teams confidence. What I'm trying to say is if it did ever happen at some point in the future. I know were second in the league but after tonight I can just see typically Vale second half of the season events unfolding, the fold always seems to come sometime after christmas without fail.

I know we all seem so use to getting let by down in recent seasons. And I can understand some of the negativity. But we really do need to all be positive and we will succeed. The club is under new owners and in a new era. The old era of failing is over. We will get promoted.

I know we all seem so use to getting let by down in recent seasons. And I can understand some of the negativity. But we really do need to all be positive and we will succeed. The club is under new owners and in a new era. The old era of failing is over. We will get promoted.

I hope your right bud, thats the one thing I keep in the back of my mind to keep me sane... This is a new era now with new owner and we will do it now. Also I say to myself that we won't break our record of longest time spent in the bottom league (previous 5 years) so this must be our year lol.

I hope your right bud, thats the one thing I keep in the back of my mind to keep me sane... This is a new era now with new owner and we will do it now. Also I say to myself that we won't break our record of longest time spent in the bottom league (previous 5 years) so this must be our year lol.

There we go :)

With each post you seem to be getting more positive. Seems like the heat of the moment is going away and we are using our brains again

Keep positive.

Archived