onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Big Result Today

andy jones

Stevenage miss pen when down to 10 men and then concede late winner.

Torquay fail to score again and take only 2 points from successive home games.

A Northampton win tonight would put Rotherham close to going out of the picture and heap more pressure on Stockport for tomorrow and Barnet (last match)

I feel sure we will have too much all round strength for Stevenage and come away with a win by the odd goal. But strangeley enough tomorrow I'm more concerned about.

Big difference between Bury player's reaction to Knill leaving and Vale's players reaction to losing Adams. 5 straight wins for Bury under Ritchie Barker just about gets them a defo automatic place.

Just thought I'd start a thread about footie after all my contributions to the ownership issue.

Recuperating from a op so won't be at either game over the Bank Hol - Jeff Stelling it is than.

Advert

Stevenage miss pen when down to 10 men and then concede late winner.

Torquay fail to score again and take only 2 points from successive home games.

A Northampton win tonight would put Rotherham close to going out of the picture and heap more pressure on Stockport for tomorrow and Barnet (last match)

I feel sure we will have too much all round strength for Stevenage and come away with a win by the odd goal. But strangeley enough tomorrow I'm more concerned about.

Big difference between Bury player's reaction to Knill leaving and Vale's players reaction to losing Adams. 5 straight wins for Bury under Ritchie Barker just about gets them a defo automatic place.

Just thought I'd start a thread about footie after all my contributions to the ownership issue.

Recuperating from a op so won't be at either game over the Bank Hol - Jeff Stelling it is than.

I hope your boob op went OK AJ........;)

I had both Torquay and Stevenage down for draws and in the latters case a point dropped won't make too much difference. Still a very tough ask to get into the playoffs.

Got Northampton down for a draw too.

Each result like that gives us hope, but then we end up feeling hopeless again at the end of every Saturday!

We just need a win for once, regardless of other results:).

Each result like that gives us hope, but then we end up feeling hopeless again at the end of every Saturday!

We just need a win for once, regardless of other results:).

Yeah, you're right I just can't help thinking that we'll bugger it up, if not away at Stevenage, at home Vs Morecambe or at Barnet.

I just want the season to be over so I can forget about this rubbish and watch a bit of cricket.

Just gotta do our bit by looks of it..

The rest are falling over themselves to let us in...:D

Should never have been in this position anyway, if Bratt had put his hand in his pocket and strengthened during the Jan transfer window then we'd be sitting in there no problem.

But hey ho if you ain't got a pot to **** in that's what happens.

Archived