onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Alex OVF photographer refused entry to news conf

Megavaliant

Advert

WOW.

Have you heard yourselves?

(Again, I think I will need to qualify this post - I wanted the board out, I'm immensley pleased with yesterdays news)

For christ sake, if this was V2001 not letting him in because he didn't have a press pass then you would have a field day. I was shot down for the exact same circumstances as this, when people were unfairly bashing the board with a nothing story which did nothing but dilute the anti board movement.

Again, a nothing story, I actually don't really care if he is let in or not, I just thought it was incredible that I came in and everyone is sticking up for the club all of a sudden.

What if it was Lodey that organised the press conference, and turned him away?

What if it was Paul Wildes himself that said no one without a press pass can enter?

Two different answers in my opinion, from most in this thread.

You are a nosy fan though. You're down there nearly everyday trying to see what's happening. OVF is a fans forum, why should you or OVF be allowed in? We are just fans now, not shareholders. Paul and Norman own Vale and can do what ever they want.

If you want to know anything then you'll have to wait for an official or SC update, just like everyone else. You can't just walk into a press conference because your an 'OVF photographer'.

Did you apply for a press pass Alex???? Are you on work experience with Martin Tideswell or did he do it as a favour.

I'm sorry but Vale Park is a place of business & they are fully in their rights to turn you away. We have stuff like this at work all the time & sorry but if you tried it at my place I'd tell you go away too.

Sorry to be so harsh. If you want to do this for a living you have to act professionally

WOW.

Have you heard yourselves?

(Again, I think I will need to qualify this post - I wanted the board out, I'm immensley pleased with yesterdays news)

For christ sake, if this was V2001 not letting him in because he didn't have a press pass then you would have a field day. I was shot down for the exact same circumstances as this, when people were unfairly bashing the board with a nothing story which did nothing but dilute the anti board movement.

Again, a nothing story, I actually don't really care if he is let in or not, I just thought it was incredible that I came in and everyone is sticking up for the club all of a sudden.

What if it was Lodey that organised the press conference, and turned him away?

What if it was Paul Wildes himself that said no one without a press pass can enter?

Two different answers in my opinion, from most in this thread.

You make a fair point.But I would remind you that under V2001 they told us they would be honest and open and we could go up and see them at any time as the door would always be open.But when you took up this open invitation you were turned down ignored.So put that down on the list of failed promises by V2001.

So - it's time for OVF to apply to the new board for a Press Pass, so as to have an official OVF photographer to provide photos for the fans that the Board is so keen to engage with.

No. The Supporters Club will provide us with more than enough photos. PW and NS will engage with the SC, the SC will tell us what was said. Just like every other club.

You are a nosy fan though. You're down there nearly everyday trying to see what's happening. OVF is a fans forum, why should you or OVF be allowed in? We are just fans now, not shareholders. Paul and Norman own Vale and can do what ever they want.

If you want to know anything then you'll have to wait for an official or SC update, just like everyone else. You can't just walk into a press conference because your an 'OVF photographer'.

I'm down there for OVF though, seeing if anything's going on in oder to photograph things for Rob. It wasn't even me who tried to originaly get into the press conference & I know he won't mind me name dropping him but MT offered to ask for me, saying that i'd be allowed in as 'OVF photographer' so he asked but the lady who was running the press conference said no. I was gutted cos I wanted do pics for Rob but I wasn't allowed. Simple as. I'll do pics at the fans forum.

So - it's time for OVF to apply to the new board for a Press Pass, so as to have an official OVF photographer to provide photos for the fans that the Board is so keen to engage with.

Well said mate,how come Benno can take photos for Sc(supporters)and Alex cant OVF (supporters)or as I asked before has he got a press pass

it's started already, the know nowts shouting the odds, the club has new owners,v2001 are history,mold are history, that nice mr bratt has long gone. we are now run by professional businessmen, who will as successful businessmen do dictate who what where and how. so get over this bit of non news and accept that PortVale are entering a new era, second in the league with the promise of 2 or 3 players to help our promotion push.I for one aint going to worry over piffling trivia.:)

Archived