onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Last of Haldane

Amos

Advert

Why couldn't we sign Birchall or Dickinson then?

we could not sign birchall because there was a football lge transfer embargo at the time due to non payment of hmrc (tax). as for not signing dickinson it was agreed that he would only sign as and when he had proved his fitness ! he is still recovering from a serious injury . as for signing anyone extra , it was stated by the f lge that we could only have a squad of 20 players , this figure included haldane but excluded the under 20 or 23 players i believe (not sure which) . if haldane leaves then in theory we should have a vacant position to my reckoning.

Good luck to the lad ,shame that I thought he beginning to shine.

Thanks Lewis and good luck

I echo those thoughts and well done to the club to supporting a player injured doing his best for the Vale. He has had some unfair criticism on here IMO 2/3 seasons ago he was probably the only exciting player we had attacking wise and he always gave 100%

good that means we can bring a player in then !

I'm sure that Lewis, his family and everyone at the club will appreciate your sympathetic post. You're obviously not a very caring person and only see Lewis's horrific career ending injury as a means to bring in fresh meat until they (in your eyes) are no longer able to serve any purpose to you as a "supporter"

I hope you can continue your career Lewis, good luck and my best wishes for the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived