onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Page in Vale's history?

Alan Baker

Advert

I think he is talking about the effect Rob Page is having on the first team. The title is a play on words, methinks:yes:

No use trying to be subtle on OVF :shifty: :yes:

I think there are probably a few factors here. MA, RP and he style the players wish to play too.

Long may it last!!!

Well Mark Grew is pure class and making such a difference.

Of course Alan would like Mo to be a page in Vales history as well. Shame that page won't be written because he was all talk.

At least Alan campaigned though hard for our savour Mo.

Cracking result today .. well done to the whole of the team!

Of course Alan would like Mo to be a page in Vales history as well. Shame that page won't be written because he was all talk.

You are ****ing obsessed!

Mo? That's proper random,do you have a thing for him

I think that Page has made a big difference - he has the reputation for knowing what he is talking about. Which is more than I can say about our friend quoted below!

You're such a ****.

Was there any need?? NO.

I think this thread is spot on. Seems to me (albeit watching from afar) the Vale are playing much better football this year. There's no doubt Page is a very good coach, probably why he's been involved in the Wales set up. MA is a good manager but needs the right support - looks like he's got it now.

I hope Page is signed up on more than a 12 month contract!

I think the tactics and formation that have had to change because of the players we have (or haven't got) necessitate it. It suits us and the players more, and provides a lot more movement and fluidity within the team. We no longer just try to batter the ball forward every time.

Page is effectively the assistant manager. Grew is now the water (bottle) bearer. Noticed this in the dugout from the start of the season. We haven't been tactically out-thought this season yet either, coincidence? Adam's man management coupled with an astute younger coach. Seems to be working nicely. Yep, sign him up pronto.

Archived