onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Alan Irvine

bobby newton

Advert

Alan Irvine was at Vale Park yesterday he shared Phil Taylors executive box with Mo Chaudry.. Your thoughts please?

If that's Mo's choice no ****ing thanks!

If we have the same nucleous of players we need someone who will work them like dogs, have total respect and not, definately not a failed Championship and League 1 Manager.

Dear oh dear!

He isn't exactly failed is he, when preston got rid of him they were top half pushin for play offs and when he went they slipped right down the league, and Sheffield Wednesday are in a right mess no one can sort out so he isn't exactly a gannon !!!!

Alan Irvine was at Vale Park yesterday he shared Phil Taylors executive box with Mo Chaudry.. Your thoughts please?

The more i hear about MC's alleged potential managerial contacts the more worried i get. Irvine is a good coach, but is not and never will be a manager of any callibre, and i for one would be bitterly disappointed if MC gets theclub and then lumbered us with a donkey appointment like this!

He's failed' date=' failed with Preston and big time with Wednesday.[/quote']

Mickey Adams failed second time at Brighton at Coventry but be was the best, like I said everyone fails at Wednesday and Preston he was very harshly treated, anyway don't no why this thread is going on still got 6/5 clowns incharge and while that is the case we can't even afford a manager unless we can get one for that £13000 gud one bill

Mickey Adams failed second time at Brighton at Coventry but be was the best, like I said everyone fails at Wednesday and Preston he was very harshly treated, anyway don't no why this thread is going on still got 6/5 clowns incharge and while that is the case we can't even afford a manager unless we can get one for that £13000 gud one bill

And Adams is failing worse than ever at sheff utd right now yet everyone would love him back.

Archived