onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

When will we know whats happening with the fresh bids? Plan B? Plan C?

scVale

Advert

This is what Gary Benson is saying on PVO:

"Someone has just pm'd me about numerous takeover rumours on another un-named site and if I know anything. If the Sc did then we would have been told in confidence and that's how it would remain."

"And talk of either contacting, pestering or spreading malicious lies about new interested parties as happened with IPP is certain to get anyone thinking twice about what they're letting themselves in for with such a damaged and twisted fanbase looking for lies, conspiracies in every spoken and unspoken word."

Roughly translated as "I'm Ed Winchester and you're not" ....plus as ever the usual dig at Mo Chaudry.

This is what Gary Benson is saying on PVO:

"Someone has just pm'd me about numerous takeover rumours on another un-named site and if I know anything. If the Sc did then we would have been told in confidence and that's how it would remain."

"And talk of either contacting, pestering or spreading malicious lies about new interested parties as happened with IPP is certain to get anyone thinking twice about what they're letting themselves in for with such a damaged and twisted fanbase looking for lies, conspiracies in every spoken and unspoken word."

Gary has made things a little difficult for himself by letting on that he knows more but cannot tell us. He is in an unenviable position at the moment but I don't know what made him post as he did. Perhaps he needs a bit of slack as he must be under considerable pressure. We can all be forgiven a minor abberation.

How do you know that he can't sign any more players mate?

MA has said at a press conference today he has got to work with the

18 players he has and thats it,if you want to know anything else speak

to Bob Young.

MA has said at a press conference today he has got to work with the

18 players he has and thats it,if you want to know anything else speak

to Bob Young.

Thats the bit i caught while listening to the radio.I get the impression that MA is now getting peed off with everything dragging on and being told very little about whats happening.Maybe its hampering his pre season preps,maybe he is using it as ready made excuse.

Thats the bit i caught while listening to the radio.I get the impression that MA is now getting peed off with everything dragging on and being told very little about whats happening.Maybe its hampering his pre season preps,maybe he is using it as ready made excuse.

The last thing we want now is MA throwing his toys out of the pram - he perhaps should have done that about 12 months ago.

However, at the current time he's perhaps the best man for the job but a lot is needed from him in the next 2 weeks. If we stumble then I fear the worst.

Gary benson blaming the twisted fan base looking for lies!!! We don't have to look hard, we've had two years of absolute bull****. If there's a serious potential owner out there they wouldnt be scared off by the best fans in league two

The last thing we want now is MA throwing his toys out of the pram - he perhaps should have done that about 12 months ago.

However, at the current time he's perhaps the best man for the job but a lot is needed from him in the next 2 weeks. If we stumble then I fear the worst.

His timing is bad timing without doubt.But id guess that the whole saga is starting to wear him down.

Maybe he has heard some other info that we don't know about.Maybe he was just responding to questions he was asked.

Well I,m sorry if Gary Benson gets annoyed at vale fans and rumours but we were told by the admins 2 weeks ago that contracts had gone out to other parties which was confirmed at the SC meeting last Monday ...we don't appear to have had any update on that now for a week, coupled with KR's phone call that he would complete in a few days, which Pete Williams extended to the end of the week for his own piece of mind

Now we have the council granting us an extension so we can find another buyer which now begs more questions-

1) is the kr deal officially dead?

2) was there ever a plan b?

3) now artell has gone can we sign Purcell or Dickinson?

It's ok for Gary to pontificate about rumours but he is in a priveliged position to know what is going on,us mere mortals are,nt!!

Now I,m not in any way knocking the great work done by the SC before anybody jumps on me but get the impression looking on PV online that the usual clique enjoy having a pop at us mere mortals on here and it gets right up my nose

If nobody tells us anything then rumours will abound, probably there is nothing happening at the moment but with the evidence of the last week this takeover is changing daily but the information and truth is not keeping up with events

Just saying like!!

A week is a long time in football and I think another update is in order!

Archived