onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Why???

melv

This is how Fraudcroft has taken the piss with recruitment - Grant  £3400 a week, Gavin Massey £3200 Tom Sang £2500 Alex Lacoviti £2500 , Jones £2400 Lowe £2000 a week , Debrah £2100

There's only Garrity and Ripley who are on £2400 a week who gets a pass from me , I despair what an absolute waste of wonga sack Fraudcroft now 

Bring Rudgey in as DOF short term 

Edited by Nippy Naylor
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Advert

My take on it is that Fraudcroft can sell "Trust the process" to our current squad who don't really have to pull up any trees as they are contracted for next year.

Add this to loan players who performed brilliantly in Devine and Arblaster,not so much with Thomas or Balmer,then return them and get 4 more in.

The glaringly obvious mistake made is not to beef up the forward line. I can't believe that Vale are less of an attraction than other clubs in League 1 or 2 so to only be able to attract Uche is disappointing to say the least 

13 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Hang on , do you really think Fraudcroft will speak to fan's at reception, it's not going to happen the guy is Spineless .

I’d imagine he would speak to grown ups yes. Probably not those frothing at the mouth or calling him fraudcroft and spineless. And I wouldn’t blame him either. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

This is how Fraudcroft has taken the piss with recruitment - Grant  £3400 a week, Gavin Massey £3200 Tom Sang £2500 Alex Lacoviti £2500 , Jones £2400 Lowe £2000 a week , Debrah £2100

There's only Garrity and Ripley who are on £2400 a week who gets a pass from me , I despair what an absolute waste of wonga sack Fraudcroft now 

Bring Rudgey in as DOF short term 

awful

18 minutes ago, JohnDoe said:

He’s scored about 16 goals in total in the last 6 years!!! In the last three seasons his totals have been 2 then 3 then 1. He doesnt score goals! Fantasising that in some imaginary season he could have scored a boatload for us doesnt make it ok. He’s a headless chicken who controls the ball further than dan jones can chuck it. £4500 or uche and £2700 on loft. Imagine who we could have got for £7200! Absolute dire business bringing those two in. 

Just had a look on the sports salary site. Colchester have a player on £10,000 a week and I now know why Ellis Harrison left. Not attempting to justify Uche,s money, but fear for football at our level in the long term. It is unsustainable.

2 hours ago, STUNG said:

the majority have taken a far too simplistic view of all this and turned it into a witch hunt , we don't know the complete ins n outs of it and at the end of the day carol isn't daft . fans are right to be concerned given our league position , last weeks meeting was a good clear of the air, i trust carol/kevin etc to make the correct decisions going forward. the vitriol and name calling is just baying mob mentality , successful business people don't cave in or make decisions based on baying mobs . 

"I trust Carol/Kevin to make the correct decisions".

Really, why?

"Successful business people don't cave in or make decisions based on baying mobs".

The "baying mob" just happen to be their customers, without whom they have no business. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Phil500 said:

Just had a look on the sports salary site. Colchester have a player on £10,000 a week and I now know why Ellis Harrison left. Not attempting to justify Uche,s money, but fear for football at our level in the long term. It is unsustainable.

That’s because hes on loan from a premier league side. Devine would have been our highest paid player, but we wouldnt have been paying his full wages, nowhere near. Uches wages put him in line with a lot of the top scorers in the league. 

Edited by JohnDoe