onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

Advert

5 minutes ago, MBE said:

After 3 games though mate?

He needs those players. I didn’t hear DC digging anyone out when he couldn’t buy in a win in his 4-5 games before a win.

Yeah the nice guy & pats on the back is the reason we’re so far down the league table. Some sort of authority is needed & stamp your mark on things. We don’t have many games left as it is. Tell em how it is, express how you really feel. No way that’s Darren Moore being natural in his interviews 

19 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Your so negative its unbelievable. He needs to be as positive as possible for his team to succeed. 

Or maybe just being honest & ruthless may do? Get some reaction because this nonsense he’s coming out with isn’t going to work 

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

Or maybe just honest & ruthless may do? Get some reaction because this nonsense he’s coming out with isn’t going to work or if it does it’ll be too late 

Didn't know you had so much managing experience 

16 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Let's be real. 2 stupid moments gave them the game. It could have gone either way without them. Your point are good. Watching the game today I thought without the penalty and arguably one of the most stupid goals ever, we competed with the other team. We just need to pull goals from somewhere now.

No it couldn’t. They never got out of 2nd gear. They could have easily played better had they needed to. We were awful today. Can’t keep saying without these moments we were ok. 

Just now, PVFC FAN said:

Didn't know you had so much managing experience 

Same goes twinkle toes but it turns out your a world class manager, top notch director of football & a great architect. 

2 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

No it couldn’t. They never got out of 2nd gear. They could have easily played better had they needed to. We were awful today. Can’t keep saying without these moments we were ok. 

Have we not improved?

8 minutes ago, MBE said:

After 3 games though mate?

He needs those players. I didn’t hear DC digging anyone out when he couldn’t buy in a win in his 4-5 games before a win.

Some of them needs to hear some home truths. I’m not even talking about the likes of loft or Massey. Players like Chislett, Ojo, smith (our better pros) need to be told that they need to turn up. Players like Chislett and Ojo are good enough but aren’t showing it.  

Tuesday plant has to come into the side.I don’t rate Yak but he shows a bit of fight and has to come into the side. If Mighten is fit he has to start. 

OK going keep this short but sweet .

You do put the shirt on if you do not want to 

1 wear it with pride

2 have the guts do anything with it on 

Totally disappointing performance they come for a 0-0 and won 2-0

What did they do what so fantastic,nothing really they just all did there jobs and stayed with there players.

I don't know what say there's no tempo in our play we are pedestrian we get the ball and not one of them sprints up the field to create a different angle to form a different angle of attack .

Whens the last time OJo had a shot was it Sutton when he scored what's up with him .

I'm.not going into Smith tonight you were warned only a fool keeps selecting him  

We were never going score doesn't excuse whatever D Jones was doing in last minute .

Beat ourselves again keeps happening ,watch the goals back the lack of will to keep the ball out of our net will ultimately decide our fate and it won't be a good one .

Change the manager and he is record is p3 L3 goals for 2 goals against 7  all 7  of them in games where the other sides ain't really being playing with intensity or pinning us back just lousy giveaway soft touch goals given away .

Nice see Garrity back I've no idea where we go from here with starting 11 

Where was mighten and why take Chislett off .

I don't get it I really don't. 

I'm laughing now I've reached point I couldn't care less .

Poor Carol look what your staff are doing to your reputation 

If go down will be struggling near foot of table in league below 

There's no character in the side .

I don't see a 11 who are fighting for the shirt today Weir did OK never stopped working Sang did OK don't know why he to do a full silhouette before passing though Garrity never stopped and Wilson did OK on patches never a constant though a man of his ability should be able beat Lincoln on own .

UTV 

Fleetwood next .

Wow I bet those who have come today as a freebie will be queing down hamil get in .

2300 there Tues 

Well done players 

You really really are destroying the club 

Slackers 

3 minutes ago, blackdog said:

It's getting a bit silly now, have we improved ? The bar is set very low and the League table would say a resounding NO.

Kids an absolute melt mate 🤦‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, blackdog said:

It's getting a bit silly now, have we improved ? The bar is set very low and the League table would say a resounding NO.

2 minutes ago, blackdog said:

I think we are considerably worse. There is nothing positive I can take from watching today and the Reading game. In fact, I have little confidence in beating Fleetwood tbh.

19 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

A rocket up the ars is good with a team that is competing well. A team that isn't competing well, it could break them to be honest.

If they are not doing there jobs properly they should be bollocked  I don't care if they are low on confidence or not  

They are being paid good money to entertain our long suffering fanbase

Archived