onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Silence is defening

NWLV

A reliable scorce has passed on some interesting news, although I did say I would only share news with close friends but I've decided to back track on this ..... Well the paper work that was requested by the Football League from the Administators has not been submitted by either Admin or Mr. Ryder .. Don't shoot me down .

Advert

A reliable scorce has passed on some interesting news, although I did say I would only share news with close friends but I've decided to back track on this ..... Well the paper work that was requested by the Football League from the Administators has not been submitted by either Admin or Mr. Ryder .. Don't shoot me down .

Sorry about the spelling mistakes

So once again a fan in the street is being told info from someone at the club regards this news, yet no official announcement from the club updating us.

It's like v2001 all over again !!!

To be fair Steve, nowhere does it say that it's someone from inside the club.

This smells massively of bull***** to me.

A simple matter of somebody putting 2+2 together and getting 10.

Everybody needs to calm down just a wee bit.

I hope this is wrong.If so someone needs to explain.Both KR & BY indicated that there was no problem supplying the extra requested info.

This is exactly the type of thread that makes OVF a laughing stock at the minute.

Somebody posts something from a 'reliable source', with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back it up. It will get jumped upon by all the usual suspects, assumed to be true, and suddenly Keith Ryder is the devil incarnate.

And don't give me the crap that this is what messageboards and forums are for.

Archived